Chapter 14

ALEC

"I like you." She says.

The feeling of something churning in my stomach started and it was a good feeling.

"I like you more, Lauren." I said and kissed her head.

I went down and opened the door for her, "shall we?"

She nods and goes down, i took her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. She blushed again, "i'm enjoying the feeling that i can make you blush."

She took her hand from mine, "if this is all an act i swear-"

"It's not, Lauren." I said. "Alright you really don't believe me" I knelt down.

"Lauren Sofia Autumn, will you date me?" I asked. "Please?"

She slapped my shoulder, "you're making a fool out of yourself!" She whisper-yelled.

"Will you date me?" I asked again sincerely.

"Say yes!" Said a girl from the crowd that was forming around us.

"Yes." Lauren said and i stood up and hugged her, all of the people around us clapped and whistled.

"Thank you!" I said to them while i held Lauren's hand again.

"Believe me now?" I asked her as we got in the grocery store.

"Not re-" she started to say but i cut her off when i was going to kneel in the middle of the grocery. "Okay okay! I believe you." She says as she holds my hands.

I smiled at her flushed face, "you look so cute!" I said while i grab her face and kissed her on the forehead.

She grabbed two push carts, "i'll push the other." I said.

I couldn't contain my happiness today, it's like a shitload of weight have been lifted off my chest when i asked her to date me.

I saw her getting gummy bears, airheads,sour patch kids,skittles,reese's peanut butter cups, ferrero rocher, kinder bueno,dark chocolate kisses.

"It's far from halloween yet." I said.

"I eat a lot of food when i'm stressed." She says.

just like me. I chuckled at the thought.

"What do you want me to get?" I asked her.

"Give me your number i'll text it to you." She says.

"Aw,Lauren. This is a big step for our relationship." I said joking and typing my number on her phone.

She laughed, "asshole."

I received a text within seconds, the list goes on and on. "I'll meet you in the junk food section." She says.

"Okay." I said smiling at her, and stealing a kiss from her cheek.

She blushed and i smirked at her. I'm the only one who can make her blush and that's an achievement!

After a couple of minutes, i already got the ground beef,ground pork,chicken breasts,pepperoni,chicken thighs,spare ribs and baby back ribs. I went to get different vegetables too.

I also went to get all purpose cream and different types of cheeses like parmesan,cheddar,mozarella and cream cheese. After doing that i went to get walnuts,pistachios,almonds,cashews,peanuts and pecans.

When i reached the junkfood area i saw Lauren's cart is full of sweets and junk. She has oreos, cereals,pringles,cheetos,lay's overbaked,lay's difrent flavors, salted pretzel chips. But there are blueberries,lemon,strawberries,eggs and matcha powder there and some baguette and other breads.