Chapter 07

ALEC

Mr. Fields was talking about plants when i saw Lauren  doodling and when i noticed a lot of papers near my foot, i glanced at were they're being thrown. I saw that they were being thrown at Lauren, i looked at all the people who were throwing at her, it was Marcus the line backer from the football team and when he catched me looking at him he was surprised and stopped throwing papers to Lauren.

I took a paper that was crumpled i opened it and it said sofia autumn you're a slut

I glared at all of them and mouthed "try me."

"Since a lot of you are not listening let's do a pop quiz." Mr. Fields said and went out the room.

Lauren was just taking a nap the whole time mr. Field was teaching and just doodling.

"If you weren't too affected with the papers you could've listened to mr.fields." she said yawning.

"Me? You were busy napping and doodling shit." I said.

"I was listening." She said.

When Mr. Fields came back he has the stack of quizzes under his arm and he distributed it. I answered everything within minutes. I looked at Lauren to only see a seat.

I looked at Mr. Field to see that she was already passing her paper, i stood up to give mine.

"Ms. Autumn, you better have great grades since you take naps every 10 minutes." Mr. Fields says. "I have high expectations, Ms. Autumn."

"Understood,sir." She says and walks to her seat.

"Alec, i expect you to get high grades like my past subjects with you." Mr. Fields.

"Have i ever failed your class,fields?"

"No,you haven't. It always amazes me how you have high grades and do the things that you do." He said while checking both our quizzes.

I simply left it at that and went to sit down on my seat after a few minutes all of them passed theirs. Mr. Fields checked all of them.

"Never have i ever beem so disappointed. On a good note, two of you have the highest." Mr. Fields said.

"I'll call your name and your grade. From lowest to highest."

He called the names of our classmates one by one until, "with the grade of 95% Alec Rider."

I got up and got my paper, as i was walking to my seat i saw Lauren flustered she got up and went to Mr. Fields' table.

"Sir, you didn't call my name. Is there a problem?" She asked.

Our classmates were now whispering and snickering.

"That's what she gets for sleeping during class."

"I don't even know how she got in the honors class if she's like this."

"Maybe she really is a slut and slept her way to the honors class."

I'm on a thin line here and am in a brink if losing my cool

Mr. Field cleared his throat, "i don't usually permit students sleeping during my class but if your grades are a hundred percent like Ms. Autumn here,why not? Keep it up Ms. Autumn." He says smiling.

Our classmates were quiet as they eat their words.

The bell rang signalling for next class. I got up as the same time Lauren did, "nice job there." I said.

"Thanks." She says and goes out of the classroom. Why the cold treatment? I thought that we're on good terms now?

I ran after her, "Lauren!"