Fear

-Scar's POV-

"Oh thanks god I thought you had died" a voice sobbed "Why do you care so much?" I ask the voice. "Scarlette isn't it obvious I-i love you" he says, when I came to my senses I realized I knew this voice and it belonged to Damen.

"How long was I out Damen" I questioned "Two days" I yelled "No no no this can't be happening i've been disqualifi-" I didn't finish my answer "No you haven't."  he sounded way too calm. What the hell is wrong with him?! As if he could read my mind he told me "The Heart eater was discovered in the garden his face was ripped to shreds that were beyond help and no one knew who he was. Only we have a thought he tried to escape and was killed the slices are way to straight to be an animal."

                                                                  -Chaol's POV-

The doctor scared me have to death Scarlette was beyond repair she was going to die in her sleep without any sucess to wake up that thought only made me cry I puched the wall as hard as I could as I could feel the blood trickle down my hand. What makes my sorrow even worse was that I never told her how I felt she was the only one that I could truely love. "Aww are you crying Chaoly?" this voice said in a mocking tone and that what made me smile. 

Turning around I couldn't help but smile as I saw Scarlette there still breathing and I frowned "Why would I be crying?" I asked raising an eye brow. "Tsk tsk okay well I was wondering if you'd practice with me using the swords" I watched her only to see a goofy smile spread across her face. "Alright" 

                                                             -Damen's POV-

I dont know why I cried for that assassin, Damn it Chaol! He really pisses me off Scarlett was mine he should know that! I ran as fast as I could to catch up with Chaol by the time I got there I was panting. 

The expression on his face. . .

 . . .

. . .

. . .

Why?