Your Answer

Time will come, till will go

Time shall reap, that time has shown

Time comes slowly, time goes fast

Time will linger, time outlasts

Time sees all, time knows best

Time remembers, time never forgets

Time will hide, time will reveal

Time will open, time will seal

Time brings hope, time brings fear

Time brings distance, time draws near

Time will help, time will hinder

Time will shine, time turns to cinder

We forget about time, yet it's all we should know

In time, there is everthing, and time will show

"Scarlett I really like you. . .I just like you so much that I cant handle it." I couldn't believe what I was hearing Chaol always that I wasn't loyal how he didn't trust me and know he says he loves me but I don't believe him is he serious? Or is this some kind of joke? He looked to the ground like he was expecting me to say no.            "You really do?" If he was lying then I would never speak to him again

"Yeah" he looked back up to me my eyes were wide he really did love me. Bu how do I really feel?

"Chaol I-"  "I really like you to" I knew I loved him. I was pulled into a hug and a pair of lips crashed onto mine I kissed back as he licked my bottome lip asking for entrance which I gladly obliged to Chaol explored my mouth tasting every corner he could reach. "mmnn Chaol..." I moaned air I needed air.           He broke the kiss as the sounds of our hard panting could be heard in my room.    "St -stop C-chao-"      "Shh scar were the only ones here" he whispered suductively into my ear making me blush red as a tomato.           "I-i h-have to go i-i'll be back soon" I stuttered out and ran away hearing Chaol chuckling behing me god he's making me-uggghhh!!!! I cant think anymore maybe a trip outside should clear my mind.

The evening sky was beautiful full of swirls of blue purple and pink it was a magnificent sight to see. The woods were very silent even I knew that the animals should be making sounds at night what was wrong? Was I even allowed to go into the woods when the challenge for the others competiters was going on?         I silently walked into the forest there was not a stir of a single creature as I looked around there was one thing that caught my attention making me stop dead in my tracks there in front of me. . .

. . . . . . . . . 

 . . . . . . . .  

 . . . . . . . . .

God my head hurts so much

It should

Who are you?

I'm glad you aked I cant tell you my name you're not supposed to know but just listen to me you and the other competitors are in danger theres something that should not have been opened. It needs a host a strong host.

What is it!? I dont understand what trying to get me I need to know

You need to leave and fast flee the castle while you still have a chance and bring the others with you what is your answer

Running away . . . No one would believe me they'd say I was insane but what should I do I thought to myself but deep inside I knew the answer I was looking for I closed my eyes "My answer is  . . . . "

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone sorry if there was mistake in reediting to tell you the truth I've been having bad writers block and my dog has to leave since we cant keep him anymore I'm just a sobbing mess thats why i'm glad my sister can keep him >o ~