The past

HEY EVERYONE I'M STARTING TO UPDATE AGAIN I'M JUST REALLY DEPRESSED AND SAD PLUS I'M BORED I'VE ALREADY SAVED 30 CHAPTERS WHICH I WILL POST WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT >_< <3

************************************************************************************************************

Once upon a time there lived a fair maiden with hair red as a flame skin as fragile as a strawberry and eyes of pure violet she was a pretty girl loved by all she was kind by heart and loved everbody . Then there was a man, he was a handsome man indeed for he had eyes as blue as the ocean and hair as black as night he was every girls true ideal man.                    He had always hated being loved by all and putting on his mask a smile always worn, one day he was invited to a masquerade ball by his families all kinds of women he wanted to break the hearts of. There was one girl that had caught his attention for she was a beauttiful women hair as red as flames and beautiful violet eyes she had captured his heart at first glance.                      She was a stunning women the most beautiful person that I had ever laid eyes on staring right at me I didn't dare break eye contact it was like my feet had a mind of it's own before I knew it I was right in front of her "May I have the next dance m'lady" "Why of course mister" her voice was like the sound of honey I decided that this women will be my wife.

I wanted him to love me so much that he couldn't bear it I wanted him to think only of me at least thats what I wanted. Today was the day that our marriage would be documented the day everything was ruined he was ready I could truely be one with him, that was his cue the man I cast away into his ugly obsession thousands of years ago.                    For he knew that if she were to protect the one she loved she would have to break her mask. The girl couldn't lose him maybe he'd still love her even if she is wearing a mask she decided to wake up once again for her heart wasn't as pure her hair was silver and black forming a silver flower drowned in darkness. Her eyes now an evil shade of black ,a tatoo on her back the number 0, teeth as sharp as knives, and nailes as sharp as swords bound to kill.                        For the battle was now won by the girl her heart ripped out leaving only a moving corpse even through her death she still smiled at the won she loved for he wasn't smiling he was cowering in fear "Please I beg of he spare me" he said " For I dont love you, I despise of you a nasty creature of the dark stay away from me"                 She was angry the angriest she had ever been in a trillion years and now she didn't care anout this man anymore he was selfish "For you are a selfish man with no heart to care or love anyone but yourself I cast a spell upon you only to be broken once you can learn to love until your 21st year or stay like this forever" she repeated fading away into the dark.                     A woman she was one who didn't have a heart she couldn't feel and would never feel once again and abandoned her duties to sleep forever until the day the curse was broken in her time that would be two million years.                           For thou was the fairest of the maidens it was her time to remain a endless sleeping princess.       Over her dark sleep she had forgotten her true name along with half of her memories were gone. What was her name she wondered no one knew or have ever saw her. Do you know her name?

************************************************************************************************************

The past. . . Something I had always wanted to forget my name I now remember and know that I confirmed what really happened it's time for everyone to flee the castle before his ugly obsession resurects once again the pureblood known as Rido.                

"Aww has my dearest sister now finally realized who I am? Your so pathetic for falling in love with a human after all I am your fiance a demon and you shall be only mine for I have waited for time to stand still to finally meet you and I have become impatient.

"Brother you have betrayed every pureblood in existence and have betrayed my trust as well for I cannot excepy you not anymore I love someone more than I will ever love you  I shall rip open your heart and make sure you shall never ressurect if you harm him. It's best that you stay asleep for the rest of eternity and suffer in your nightmare realm everyone may have been imprisoned in my absence but i'll always be stronger than you. Dont forget that

"Whatever you say my love it''s time for me to go and when we meet once again i'll make sure to kill your loved one once more"

When I had woken up from my nightmare I had been staring into the night just looking through the forest everything was now at peace the animals were moving once again and thats how everything is supposed to say Rido cannot win one again I will not let him. The others will be happy once we can kill Rido together he'll stay in the ground for all eternity but it's not the right time to make the next move one wrong step and we will all be killed.                Sometimes the eye can fool emotions but it can never fool the heart.