Beginnings

Elizar's POV

"It might just be me but I'm pretty sure that we're going the wrong way" Aliasar points out to the group. He may be the youngest but he can navigate like he's lived long enough to recreate the entire world with details on every street and ocean floor.

"No we're not. I know wh... look I'm PRETTY sure this is the right way to go." Liason counter's very agitated by Aliasar's doubting his tracking abilities. "Look I'm not doubting you or anything but we've passed this house three times now and I think it might be time to let somebody else lead for once" Aliasar states. "Well if you think you could do better then go ahead." Liaison says sounding ready to fight.

"A-a-alright then...hmm...I think we should head west. If it's not to much trouble." Aliasar says with a smile. He's always so spiteful towards Liason I'm amazed he hasn't been thrown against a wall yet. Oh! Heh I guess I should introduce myself huh? My name is Elizar. I just might be one of the only level headed people in this dysfunctional family. We are headed to our "Dad's" house. We went out earlier and now we've gotten lost and the girls have gotten hungry.

"Hey you guys? Maybe we should stop here and get something to eat. There's a subway around the block." I say trying to get off my feet.

"Why should we stop? Once we get to "Dad's" house we can eat all we want." Liaison argues.

"I agree we should stop here and eat cuz I'm not moving until I get some food." Ally says, as she moves to sit on the bench beside her.

"God is everyone against me today?!? And what about you Aliasar? I'll bet you're hungry too, huh?" Liaison yells, sounding extremely annoyed with everyone.

"A-a-a-a L-l-little..." Aliasar never was one to ever stand up for himself. But especially not against Liaison. It's weird he's like his lap dog or something. He's very small you see. Not physically, but mentally. He has anxiety issues and Schizophrenia. He says he can see dead people but no one else has ever seen them. Oh yeah I forgot to mention...we are not exactly human. We all have powers that most people couldn't even dream of having. Me for example, I have psychic abilities such as telekinesis, and telepathy. But I also share a power amongst my two other brothers. That power is the ability to see into the future. It's only immediate future alone but with my brothers I can see up to about 5 years into the future. Liaison has super strength and the time ability. Aliasar has the ability to bend space time and see into the future. Basically he can change anything he wants without ripping the fabric of the universe.

"So it looks like everyone wants to go to subway. Liaison...are you coming with us?" I ask, trying not to sound too snarky. It didn't work.

"You know what? As a matter of fact, no. I'm not going I'll find my own way to "Dad's" house." Liaison...so full of anger he doesn't even realize that I'm paying for his food. I'll have to deal with him later.

"Okay guys let's go. Subway is that way" And I paying for all their meals. It feels to be the oldest especially when every one is either two minutes younger or two years younger than you.