The Truth

Liaison's POV

Honestly, I'm happy that Elizar found himself a girlfriend. Yea it hurts Aliasar but I get my pet back. Which he's in a funk too because his "boyfriend" is crying everyday now. I know that they both like Elizar but Aliasar was in love with him and I think he was just starting to get over him. So for him to just come home and announce that he picked up a girl hurt him more than anything.

"You okay babe?" Theo asks Aliasar.

"If by okay you mean I want to kill myself and everyone all at once in one fell swoop...then yeah I'm perfect." Wow. He just gave Theo an attitude. I didn't think he was capable of that.

"Aliasar why are you so upset? You have Theo right? So go on your date and have fun." I say trying my best to cheer him up.

"I can try I guess" I can tell he's upset which is making Theo upset and with our new brother upset the whole house is just such a gloomy place.

"Let's go" Theo says.

"I can't believe you would do something so stupid?" I scream at Elizar.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the shit you pulled with Aliasar."

He gives me a confused look. My freaking God.

"You told him about another girl."

"Why would that upset him he's with Theo. I mean it's not like he likes me the same way as he does Theo." He says stupidly. I just look at him.

"Oh my god he likes me doesn't he?"

"He loves you, you stupid asshole! And you just told him you found a girlfriend." I inform him.

"Oh man I really messed up huh?" He says still sounding confused.

"Yes, Ellie, You fucked all the way up today."

"I have to find him." He says and then he goes out the door.

Wow. Mr. pretty boy fucked up twice in a row with Aliasar. Maybe that means my turn is coming up. I better watch out Aliasar's crazy.