Apologies

Aliasar's POV

When I get through the portal I'm at the park that me and Theo had our first date. Where we first kissed. Where I told him about my powers and tried to help him with his eye. And the last good memory I have of him. Perfect. Something else I want to cry about. I look up at the top of the tree and see Theo sitting there. I teleport up there and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Did you come find me to tell me that I can stay with you guys?" Theo asks me with tear filled eyes.

"Well there's that. But I mainly came up here to tell you that I'm sorry...and that I messed up."

"And?"

"And I was wrong to have chosen Elizar over you that was a petty little crush but what we had was true love."

"And"

"And...I'm sorry."

"Well I was thinking more along the lines of you kissing me and telling me to take you in the tree but I guess that'll work too."

"Good to see that you still have a sense of humor. I'm really sorry that I messed up so bad with an amazing guy like you. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I can. You're the only person I've ever loved. Plus...that ass is life." Theo says jokingly.

"Well if it's life then I guess it's yours cause you're my life."

"Good cause I don't like sharing especially not you. Plus it might be kinda hard sharing a life with somebody else."

"I wouldn't have it any other way"'

And then just like we did on our first date...we just kissed and cuddled through the night.