The bet

Elizar's POV

So far the date's gone pretty well. Nobody has been thrown across the room yet. I'll take that at the least.

"This is fun huh guys? All of us out together. Eating" I say trying to make conversation.

"I hate her. And at the moment I hate you. Nothing is fun" Theo says spitefully.

"Same. If she were to just get hit by a car real quick I'd be much happier." Aliasar says.

"Guys I honestly don't want you to hate me. I just want to be friends with all of you."

The girl says. I didn't take the time to learn her name so I just call her Jennifer. She looks like a Jennifer too and she doesn't say anything when I call her that so lets go with Jennifer.

"Listen Jennifer. I don't like you. I probably never will like you. Thots are not my forte, fortissimo, or even metzo forte. They're hardly my piannisimo." Theo tells her.

"Guys please leave my girlfriend alone. We haven't even made it to the restaurant yet" I say with clear disappointment in my voice.

"Let's just go eat and get this night over with." Theo says. I can understand why he would be upset. Aliasar did kinda make THEIR date OUR date. I almost wanna say that if it weren't for my asking we wouldn't even be here.

"Maybe we can just eat at home?" I suggest.

"Um no. If I skip out on this reservation I literally have to wait another year until I can get a seat." Aliasar says angrily.

"Let's go. The quicker this is over the better" Jennifer says.

We get our table and unfortunately I get stuck in between Aliasar and Jennifer.

"Okay babe. Order what ever you want." I say thinking about what Aliasar said.

"uhp you fucked up right there." Aliasar says with a stuck up attitude.

"Well I think I'll have a full seafood platter, and the ripeye steak with extra shrimp on the side. And to drink, I'm very parched tonight so, I'll have red wine, a blue moon, and some sweet tea."

"Gold Digger." Aliasar and Theo say simultaneously.

I roll my eyes at them.

"That's quite an appetite you have tonight. Do you want me to help you eat any of that?" I ask now realizing how accurate Aliasar and Theo were.

"I think maybe you should get something less like a salad and then maybe the fish. Or the steak." I try to discourage her from ordering all of that food.

"Are you trying to say that I'm fat now? Is that why I need to eat a salad?" Jennifer says trying to use what I think is the guilt trip.

"Well bitch he might be onto something there. You are looking a little round from over here." Aliasar says clearly sick of this already.

"Ugh" I grown.

"It is okay if I get that right babe?" Jennifer asks.

" Can I talk to you in the bathroom for a second?" Aliasar says to me.

"I told you she was a gold digger. Do you honestly think she can eat all of that by herself? She's one girl. Honestly our family probably can't eat all of that. Plus everything she ordered was super expensive." He points out to me.

"I know. Maybe she'll come through for me." I say disappointed in my lack of judgment.

"You should just break up with her right now and then we can take our food and leave." He suggests.

"But we just ordered all of that food. What are we gonna do about the bill?" I say now believing him fully.

"Leave it for her so she can pay for it and then she can eat all she wants and maybe she'll finally realize how much of gold digger she really is." He suggest.

"Okay."

When we get back to the table all savagery breaks loose.

"Listen, you were honestly just a booty call. I thought you were cute so I let you ride. But you have done nothing but waste my money on things that don't even get used completely and they're all extremely expensive. And you only do it because you know that I can afford it. We're done. Gold digging ass thot." You must think that I like buying you this shit but guess what? You thought! I barely even like you.

"What?" She says trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Bitch you heard me the fuck you thought this was. Let me spell it out for you I won the national spelling bee anyway. I...stay with me now... don't...like you...Comprende?" Chill...is...gone.

"Come on guys. We're leaving. Oh and have fun paying for the food you ordered." I say with a smile.

"I warned you bitch" Aliasar says snootily as we walk out.

And then we leave. I never saw Jennifer again. And I liked it that way. But now I have to date Aliasar...But he's with Theo right now...how is this gonna work? I guess I'll just see what he does...?