"Future Boy"

Elizar's POV

Maybe I should listen to Aliasar. I mean ever since he said something about her I've noticed that he was completely right. Wherever I take her she always picks up the most expensive thing she can find. And like a dummy I buy it. Also her not being presentable is true as well we went to the mall together and she showed up in pants with random holes in the sides of the legs that looked like an animal bit through them. She also had a see through tank top with a cami underneath. Both were white so it looked like she was really sweaty.

"Maybe I should have listened." I say to myself.

"Listened to what?" Ally and Ali walk in.

"Aliasar."

"Puppy was right about yo bitch huh?" Ali says with a grin that tells me she's in bitch mode.

"Yea and the dumbass that I am didn't listen to him at all."

"Bet you didn't see this coming did you future boy?"

"Listen I don't know why you're being so hard on me right now. I understand I fucked up and I'm gonna fix this tonight on my date." I say determined.

"You better. Or you're gonna lose another one." Then they leave. That was strange. They said that at the same time and haven't started fighting yet. Weird maybe they've gotten used to it now. Well I have to get to work.