The Date

Theo's POV

I can't believe this. He actually said yes. I got a date with him. Maybe he doesn't hate me that much after all. I go and ask the girls if they'll help me get dressed for my date. They tell me they have some exrtra clothes that Liaison doesn't wear. They pick out a nice green hoodie, black skinny jeans, a green beanie, and some green vans. I put them all on and look in the mirror. I ask them if they think Liaison would let me keep the clothes since I don't have any of my own. They say sure.

"You look really cute now" Ali says. It makes me feel really good that I now have people that care about me.

"Whoa! Extreme makeover much?" Elizar walks in and makes me blush. This guy is too adorable and perfect and UGH!

"You look great man" he says with a smile. Elizar...you just ruined my night.

"Thanks bae."

"He's not your bae." Aliasar says as he walks in the room.

"He's mine"

Wow. Did I just get rejected and replaced at the same time? Damn that's cold.

"So wait...are you two...?"

"Yep" He answers almost too readily.

"Wait what? What's going on?" Elizar doesn't realize he just got forced into a date.

"WE're in love Ellie. Don't you remember?" Aliasar is trying way to hard to flirt with a guy that doesn't know what's going on. Maybe he just doesn't want to be that guy that's with the cat on the streets.

"You two lovebirds ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes"

"Yea let's roll!"

When we get into the movie theatre the chick flick that I wanted to watch was sold out and the next showing wasn't for another two hours.

"Hey you guys wanna see something amazing?" I ask planning on stalling for time.

"Sure" Elizar says.

I take them to the center of the city and I tell them to climb into an extremely tall tree. It goes at least four miles in the air. I climb to the very top and sit on a branch.

"Come on up you guys the air is fine." I say with a smile.

When Aliasar gets to the top after me and Elizar he starts looking really pissed and then I grab him under the chin and kiss him. I had fireworks set to go off at this time and right on cue

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

The beautiful colors explode all around us. It was really beautiful. And I got to kiss him. He was scared of the explosions and held on to me really tightly.

It was great as planned. Me and Aliasar just sit there and cuddle for a while, while the fireworks go off. After they were done I grab him wedding style and jump out of the tree and glide to the ground using my dark powers.

"Did I win you over?" I ask with a smirk.

"I don't know yet. Tell me about your eyes. Why is one red and the other blue?" He asks with a questioning look on his face. I put him down and turn away from him.

"I, um, got into an accident. My eye went out and I couldn't see. It was black for the longest time. Then I got into another accident but this time...time itself stopped. And there was this guy...he asked me if I would like to be able to see again and I said if it was my last and dying wish. And he gave me his dark powers and embedded them into me through my eye. Thusly turning it Blood red. Then everything was like it was before the accident. And I could see again. If I were to have had both of my eyes they would both be red." I say, almost cowering at the thought of the accident.

"Oh...I'm sorry you had to go through that...I wish I would have been there to save you." Aliasar says, sounding very, very upset.

"Hey it wasn't your fault. How could have known it was going to happen?" I say trying to cheer him up. But then,

"I can see the future and change things whenever I want. I could have stopped it from happening and you have both of your pretty blue eyes." He says crying now.

"Hey if you cry I'm gonna cry and we can't have Elizar being the only happy person here. Please don't cry" I say looking into his eyes now.

"Okay...you know I think I just might like you a little more now, Pussy cat."

"hm...and I you my little husky."

And then we kissed.