Making Amends

Elizar's POV

Okay. Confession time. I fucked up. Badly. I didn't know he didn't like cats. That's the only reason I showed so much compassion for the little guy. I should have known. He's a dog for crying out loud. He's probably mad at me now. I can't lose another brother because of hatred. I need to find him.

"Aliasar wait up!" I yell out the door as he runs away from me.

"Look I'm really sorry" I keep trying to apologize but he just keeps running.

"How am I supposed to make amends if you won't even look at me" I scream at the top of my lungs. We get to the tallest building in town. Aliasar starts to climb the stairs on the side of the building.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know. Please don't hate me."

Aliasar stops in his tracks. He turns to me with tears in his eyes and a hurt expression on his face.

"I don't hate you. I couldn't hate if I truly wanted to." He says, and I'm in shock. What does that mean?

"W-w-what? You aren't mad at me?" I ask almost scared of the answer that comes next but all he does...is hug me. We stand there hugging for what feels like ten minutes

"You're my brother. Brother's are supposed to love each other right?" Then He smiles at me. I don't know what that was all about. Well I got him to come to his senses. I seem to always be able to calm him down.

"You ready to go? We have a guest to entertain now. Do you think you'll be alright around this cat?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah...he's my brother now so I gotta learn to get along with him I guess. Let's go" Aliasar then takes off back towards the house. I'm kinda glad he's much better now because I'm totally lost.

"Alright let's go"

When we get back I stop Aliasar at the door.

"You sure you're good?" I ask for about the tenth time since he cooled down.

"Yes. For the tenth and final time yes I'm good." He answers with a smile.

We walk in and see everyone on the couches watching T.V. Me and Aliasar take the love seat on the left of the room because it's the only seat. I turn to Aliasar,

"You wanna lay on the floor or sit in the loveseat?" Once again he blushes at the question. But answers,

"We can take the loveseat so my fur doesn't get all dirty."

"Okay then."

"Where did you two go?" Xander asks us, making everyone else look as well.

"We uh, went out for walk. Aliasar asked me to take him out after I brought you guys home." I lie.

"Oh Okay. I understand. Our big doggy here just wanted some fresh air." Xander teases.

"You know I can take you out too. But if I do then you won't be coming back." I say and then I smirk at him. He shuts up.

Then Aliasar looks to Theonidas.

"Hey Theonidas..."

"Just call me Theo...If you don't mind."

"Alright then Theo. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I don't have a very good history with cats. Especially not Nekos." Aliasar says.

"No I'm sorry for talking about your brother like that. The blame should go to me." Theo says apologetically.

"So you're gay huh?" Aliasar ask, trying to change the subject .