History Lesson

Theo's POV

Man these guys are the greatest. Their dad is basically rich. Their living room is the size of an apartment building. And their T.V is a movie screen that just happens to have cable. Everyone here is also like me. They all have special powers. And the one that helped me earlier has the opposite of my powers. I have the powers of darkness and Fire. Honestly this is the first time I've been around other people for this long. Maybe this IS my family. The one that I lost.

"Hey Theo..." I hear one of the boys in the room ask,

"What kind of guys do you like?"I think this is Xander asking. He's pretty cute. He's got light brown hair and blueish green eyes. He's about 6'1 and at the moment is wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. He's also probably one of the straightest people I've ever met.

"I'm thinking maybe like you. Or definitely like the one that just ran out." I say biting my lip.

"You mean Elizar? Or Aliasar?" Xavier ask suddenly curious.

"The chimera. He's so adorable." I say and smile just thinking about him.

"Don'ttry that. He hates cats. His mother was a Neko and she kicked him out of his own house cuz he's gay." Ally says.

"That's the reason he got so mad when we brought you in here." Ali says.

"So that adorable puppy is gay too?" I ask subtly. What I wanted to say to be honest was "mine". But he hates my kind so...let's see how this goes.

At that same moment the two boys that ran out come back in. The Chimera has been crying. I can sense pain on him.

"Where have you two been?" Xander asks them. I was wondering the same thing but I didn't want a recap of what happened earlier so I just stay quiet.

"Oh Okay. I understand. Our big doggy here just wanted some fresh air." Xander teases. I want to punch him in the face so bad right now. That's bae. stop messing with bae. I will cut you!

Then the chimera comes to talk to me. I think the others said his name was Aliasar.

"Hey Theonidas..." He starts

"Theo...you can just call me Theo. If that's good with you." I say sheepishly wanting him to use my nickname desparately.

Alright then...Theo...I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. . I don't have a very good history with cats. Especially not Nekos." Aliasar says.

Man. Should I tell him I know about his mother? No that would only make things worse.

"No if anyone should be to blame it should be me. I insulted you by talking about your brother in ways that I shouldn't have. I will take all the blame."

I'm just trying to seem humble and noble and crap so I can get that ass. He has a nice ass. That's my ass. I own it.

"So...you're gay?" He asks.

"Yes I am." I say, trying not to say too much so as to not sound too pushy and anxious.

"Oh okay...Good. Not that I was hoping you were gay or anything. Just that Gay is...good?" He's so nervous OMG it's fricken adorable.

"aww it's okay don't be nervous I'm okay with whatever questions YOU have to ask me" I say with extra emphasis on the word "you".

"You know...I've always liked huskies. Their fur is just so beautiful..."

"No." Aliasar interrupts me before I can flirt with him anymore.

"I already like someone. Sorry." He says with a blush.

"Really? Who?"

"I can't tell you that. But just know that he's very close to me."

Aliasar seems to be warming up to me a little now. Kinda hurts but at least he doesn't want to kill me now. He talked to me without yelling. That's a pretty good start.