The Announcement

Xander's POV

"Honestly you would look a lot better if you were wearing red. Just saying." I told Aliasar while he was getting ready to go to the movies. Ever since their first date him and Theo have really hit it off. Maybe I'll go with them and see just how much fun they have. After all I can turn invisible.

"Hey you can choose next time okay. But It was my boyfriend's turn this time you guys pick out my clothes all the time." He tells me with a slight smile on the word boyfriend.

"Okay "Princess" don't get too excited about your prince. You've only been going out for a month now. This is when he'll definitely start to test you. Be careful of what you do and say." I warn him.

I'm usually the one that's always single but can tell you the most about relationships.

"Theo you ready yet?" Aliasar yells down the hall.

Yea. I'm on my way down now." When I see Theo he's wearing a blue dress shirt, a blue beanie, vans, and sweats.

"Sorry I look terrible but it's really cold tonight." He says.

"You look perfect to me." Then they kiss. They're so adorable together. I wonder if it will ever happen for me someday.

Just then Elizar comes in the room,

"Guys I just met the most amazing girl at Starbucks" Oh shit. I look to Aliasar...he's stopped smiling. He looks at the ground...then he falls.

"Aliasar!" we all scream. And after that nothing was the same.