The Visit

Aliasar's POV

I don't understand. I have the perfect boyfriend now. He's a jock. He's got a good job. "He's the biggest sweetheart that I can think of. And I'm in love with him...So why aren't I happy? Was Theo really all I had to live for? Maybe this means it's my time. We've been dating for almost a month now and the entire time I've been miserable. I feel like I need to just lie down somewhere and just wait until I die.

"Are you okay?" Elizar comes in the room and starts to cuddle with me.

"No. I managed to get rid of the one person I hated in the house. And now I can't stop thinking about him. It's like he was the only hope I had at happiness. Without him in my life I was super shy and was scared all the time. And now that I had him and he's gone now it's like the only emotions I can feel are hurt and sadness. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've wanted to go out with you for the longest time and now that you're here actually cuddling with me I can't stop thinking about Theo." I say.

"Yeah. I know what you mean. Ever since me and you got together I can't help but think I was the reason Theo moved out " Elizar says worriedly.

I need a distraction from everything.

"Elizar...I'm going on a trip. I'll be gon for a while. Please look out for everyone and if Theo comes back tell him I said I'm sorry and that I love him." I say with no emotion in my voice.

"O-okay. Be careful okay."

"I will."

Then I open a portal in space time. I go back to my home planet where everyone is a chimera. I'm going to visit my mother.

"Now then if I were my mother where I be living? Of course in the highest and most expensive house there is here."

So I go off to "The Peaks" which is where the rich people build the houses that no one is allowed to go in but are never used. Once I figure out which house is hers I take in the scenery. She has a waterfall in her back yard... Rich people. As I walk towards the front door I notice that gravity seems to be stronger. Once I reach it I begin to realize that anybody that wasn't special wouldn't have made it anywhere near the door. Strange it's like she knew I'd come sometime. I knock on the door and she comes out with a baseball bat.

"Umm Mom? The baseball bat?"

"Oh trust me I know that I have a baseball bat and my target is right in front of me. Didn't I tell you to stay out of my sight?" Mother says.

"But Mother I really need you and after this I promise I won't come back to this dimension... I messed up." I tell her. She lowers the bat and then invites me in.

We sit and talk over tea and crumpets. Yes my mother is British and I'm Australian. Sue me. I get to the part of my story where Theo shows up and suddenly she perks up at the mention of a cat in my life. When I tell her we dated for almost a year she even gave a slight smile and then when I told her why we broke up she almost killed me with her plate.

"Mom listen to me before you kill me and make this whole trip in vain! I have been living the past two months in pain and suffering because I messed up with Theo. I don't know where he is and I don't know how to find him."

She slaps me.

"Don't you have magic?" She asks sternly.

"Yes I do." I say.

"Then start acting like it. You can use you powers to bring him to you or to bring yourself to him. And you know that you could be with him right now but instead you're here having me tell you how to use your powers. Get out there and be at least half the son I wanted." She says.

No matter how hurtful that may have seemed, that was the most powerful pep talk I've ever gotten.

"Okay. I will."

I open another portal. This time thinking about Theo when I do it. I Walk through it halfway and then I look back at my mother.

"Duffy. Thanks for your help." I say to her.

"You're welcome. Now go you useless piece of crap." Although she just insulted me, she did it with a smile that said I believe in you.