"Who is it?"

This chapter will be a really short chapter because the next chapter is huge. Okay let's get to it!

---------------------------------------------------------

Later that Day~ Night Time

(Rosie P.O.V)

Im just now getting home from my second date with Harry or Harold shall I say tonight, me and Harold opened up to each other. Oh I have news... Me and Harry are on kissing terms. He kissed me goodnight and now we're texting.

Harry: Hey babe

Rosie: Hey Bae

Harry: wyd?

Rosie: texting my Bae, doing HW.

Harry: and...who's your bae? 😰😒😞

Rosie: I thought we were on bae terms? But I guess not 😓

I then walked to the restroom in my room, Pretending to cry. Harry and I have a window that are across from each other. So, he can see me and I can see him. Well we can't see each other in the bathroom.

Harry: No babe I'm sorry come out, I was playing.

Rosie: No, Say sorry

Harry: Im so sorry. Come out to the window... Pls

I walked out the restroom and to the window with a smirk. We pull up our window and started talking for a while until he told me he had to walk his dog. I ask to join but he decline saying it was dark and I needed to rest.

He watched me lay down making sure I was safe and sound. An hour later he left thinking I was asleep with my head the other way. After he left for about 15 minutes I was finally dozing off thinking he would be home shortly. When the doorbell rang over and over again. My mom and dad was out of town, wasn't coming back until next week, but even if they were coming home today they would have their key.The doorbell rang for the sixth time I ran to the door faster than sonic and answered it.

And when I did it, I'm happy I did....

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm going to finish this message up to make another chapter for you guys 💋✌

~Marcels_bae

Social media:

Twitter:Prettybae_J

Snapchat: prettybae_J

Kik:2_much_2_hande

Comment

Vote

Follow