"Jerk"

(This chapter has a lot of changing roles)

(Harry P.o.v)

  I was sitting in my seat when i saw a hot girl come in. I was wearing (in the media/at the top). The only thing that's on my mind is.....

(Rosey P.o.v)

I saw harry at seat, well next to my seat. He's such a....

(Harry P.o.v)

 A jerk...A big fat jerk...when she turned around, i felt guilty she was just starring at me with angry eye. The reason why i haven't texted or called was 1) My mom took me school shopping, well clothes shopping.  2) My friends came over to help me unpack. 3) I was scared that she wouldn't answer because she was mad.

 She sat down next to me, and didn't say a word. "I-I like your shirt" I said awkwardly "Thanks" she sarcasms. "Are you mad at me?" I looked over at her as asked. "No why would i be at a guy who said he'd  do anything to be with me but never called,texted, or came over to even just be friends." she whispered and yelled

"look i'm sorry, okay? I was just scared that if i'd call i wouldn't know what to talk about. If i wanted to, which i did i was unpacking and my mom took me shopping." i explained "i'm tired of the lies and excuses from some jerky boys. You don't have to lie it won't hurt me anymore" she told me looking in my eyes. It was full annoyance and anger. She then turned her head while rolling her eyes. I'm such a jerk.

-LUNCH-

I just walked into the cafeteria,i couldn't see what people were looking at i'm pretty sure it was me. To make it clear i put on my glasses, when i opened my eyes all girls who was staring started laughing. My smile dropped instantly. I felt like i did at my last school, i was being bullied by the ugliest glasses.

(Rosey P.o.v)

Everyone was laughing at him. I had to do something. "guys that's the guy i was talking about." "The neighbor is him?" cay asked "yep" i answer  "you liked him?" Tara asked "he didn't have glasses on, but he's still cute...guys i don't like bullies let's let him sit here." "okay" cay supported. Me, Cay, and Tara went up to him and helped to our table. "I can't believe you helped me" Harry said looking at me. "Don't get to happy, I'm still mad at you." I comformed. "Listen, I'm sorry. I will say it ten thousand time if i have to, please forgive me" He pleaded.

"Fine but only because i don't hold a gruge any more." I explianed "Thanks, you won't reget it. You know what i'll call,text, or even hang out today after school." he suggested. 'I-I can't...i have...tutoring." I answered "how about we tutor eachother,or study together?" he said and asked at the same time. "I can't i already have a studie budie...right cay?" i asked cay "um i-yeah, i guess." cay responded "see um you can still text though?" i suggested

"okay." cofusion silence fell i looked at my friends. They gave me a "what was that" face i gave them a "I'll tell you later face. They nodded "So when did you have to wear glasses" I asked Harry. He still had them on. "been had them i just didn't wear them because i always get bullied by wearing them." he explianed

"Why didn't  you wear them around me at dinner?" I asked. "be-because... he paused. "My mom told me about you so i wanted to impress you." He admitted "Awww" Cay, Abigel, and  Tara said in unison.Me on the other hand, I just blushed.

                                        Should i skip dance to be with him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry i took so long to update i just found out that im going to virgina on friday n i just went back to school so i got to see my Besties, i Also been helping a fan with her book The nerd. It's a Justin Bieber faniction. Be sure to check that out as well thanks hope u liked it!

Marcels_Bae