"Care,Answers& official?"

Walking Rosie in her house after asking my mom if I can stay with Rose and take care of rose. "Okay here we go" I laid her down on the bed "I can walk hazza" she confirmed. "Well I'm taking care of you, just like you did for me." I kissed her on the forehead

"so what happened?" She asked

"what do you remember?" I replied with a question. Rose sat up leaning on the headboard.

"Getting pissed at you for leaving me..." She closed her eyes trying to calm down, but by the way she was opening and closing the palm of her hand. "Throwing dishes, hitting you on your chest." Rose took a breath, letting a tear drop. "Asking you...why?" She let out more tears.

I grabbed both her hands rubbing circles "hey,hey its fine, I'm here now okay" she nodded as I wiped her tears away. "And you had a stress attack, you had too many things on your mind-" I was cut off by her anger "I wouldn't if you would just call Christian here so I can slap him"

"And that's the thing... That can ruin your friendship"

"I don't care, for the first time ever... I like someone, and beating him up is not being a good friend."she finally calmed down letting it all out.

"How do you feel?" I asked

"Calmed and less questioning" she breathed "I'm tired...can you..." She stopped "never mind" she laid down. I replied okay taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. I need to ask her what she was about to say. She shouldn't be afraid to ask me things. I walked to the bed leaning my elbows on the sides. Rose turned facing me.

"What were you going to say babe?" She sat up swinging her legs in between my arms. I stood upon her face to face, so close to each other that I think our noses were touching. Instead of answering she crashed her lips into mine. Rose started pulling me on top of her as i help her face onto my lips. I pulled her legs up on each side of my legs.

Leaving her lips breathless i started kissing her neck. "I-I" Rose interrupting herself by moaning. "I want you...to sleep with me?" I stopped kissing forgetting she wasn't ready. I got off of her slowly, then laying under the cover as Rosie followed. Rose slowly cuddled upon my cheat "of course... But I have one question." (WHAT ARE THOSE, LOL JK JK) Rose looked up telling me to shoot. "Be my girlfriend?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed happy Thanksgiving to you all lovelies don't forget to👇

⭐vote

💬Comment

👣Follow

All my social media 👇

Twitter: prettybae_J

Kik: 2_much_2_handel

Snapchat: J_prettybae

Love you guys 💋✌