"who did it, What for?"

(Rosie P.O.V)

And when I did, I'm happy I did...

I opened the door with sudden feelings of shock,Fear,and Anger. I didn't know what to do. I slowly walk up to laying, Harry on my door step. I act more fast as soon as my brain took in what I saw. I pulled Harry in the house then closed the door when he was fully in the house.

I then help him to the couch with his arm around my shoulder "Harry who did this?" "I can't tell you." He whispers out of breathe. "Why not?" I spat back in anger. "Because it could ruin a good friendship."

Since my parents were out of town. I let him stay with me, he would sleep on my windowsill couch on the right side of my bed. After cleaning the blood, and almost drooling over him not having a shirt on and only boxers. Harry was laying on his left side while I'm on my right, we were just starring at each other.

I just can't get the fact that one of my friends beat up my boyfriend, I mean friend, or I don't know I'm confused. I sat up in more anger and confusion. "Ugh" I let out. Harry got up and sat next to me stroking my hair. "What's wrong?" Pushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. I look at him with the emotions I'm feeling.

"Why won't you tell me?" I yelled "Tell you what?" " Tell me who beat you?" "I told you because-" He was interrupted. "I don't care Harry! I Love You, I don't know if we're dating, or not, but I have feelings for you... Hard! And that means I need to know what's happening to you."I spat all of it out,now calming down.

"How do you feel?" He questioned "I'm happy i got it all out but I Still have 3 questions in my head." "What are we? Who did it? And what for?" I cried out. "Please tell me." Crying in the palm of his hands. He wiped my tears from my eyes, whispering the things I've waited to hear. "I love you, I'm telling you this because of that. Christian doesn't like the fact that I really like you... He wants me to leave you alone"

"What do you mean leave me alone? We love each other we can't leave each other... Do you?" I asked softly " I love you, but I think it'd be better for you" he started caressing and wiping my tears from my cheek.

I got up from him and the bed started walking to the kitchen pissed at what my so called"friend" had done. In the kitchen where Harry followed was when I was so close to blowing up."look Rosie I'm so sorry" Harry said leaning on the counter in front of me. I was in full range, I opened the glass cabinet and started throwing glass cups,wine glass,glass plates everything I felt I started trying to throw them at him

"how.." Threw another glass. "Could you!?" I couldn't stop crying and throwing things at him. "Rosie stop" he yelled dodging some Glass. "Rose!" He was pissed at me now after getting hit twice with glass. He grabbed the glass out of my hands and gripped my arms hard, yelling in my face "Rose! Stop!" My sight went complete black.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you loved this chapter it took me long to type because one this is a long chapter and two I'm getting my hair done. I'm now going to work on the next chapter I promised 3 chapters today and I'm not backing out.💋✌

~Marcels_Bae

Social media:

Twitter: Prettybae_J

Snapchat: prettybae_j

Kik:2_much_2_handel