"Friendly hang-out Or Nah"

Should I skip dance to be with Harry?

(Rosey P.o.v)

I guess i will skip dance to be with him. After all we did kinda make-out. I'll skip, where do you want to hang-out?" I asked "do you they have the ice cream shop called-" He was interrupted "snogs!" I yelled "yeah how'd you know?" "I love that place!" i excited "cool. So are you sure you want to skip?" He asked "absolutely" I smiled. Me and Harry went home to change then we headed to snog's.

-After school & At Snog's- (Harry P.o.v)

So me and Rosey was just sitting down she gotten a three scoop ice-cream in a bowl. 2 Vanilla' s on the side and strawberry in the middle. She had Peanuts as a topping. Me on other hand I had four scoops. 2 vanilla, 2 strawberry with gummy bears and some peanuts as the topping.Right now i was just looking at how beautiful she is. When i didn't contact her for a week i felt terrible, Then when she was mad i felt even more terrible. I'm happy she gave me another chance, She is the most stunning person i ever saw.

"What?" she laugh and shook me out of my thought. "Nothing" i chuckled picking my ice-cream with my spoon and smiled at my thought. "What do i have ice-cream on my face or something?" she asked using a napkin to wipe her face. "No it's just-I-you look beautiful." I stated grabbing the napkin out her hand. She blushed at the ground as usual. "Thank you" she said smiling at me. "i'm considering this as a date?" i announced as a question while smirking at Rosey. Rosey lifted her head from the ice-cream smiling at me. A piece of hair was in front of her eye"Maybe".

-That Night (Rosey P.o.v)-

So me and harry was at snog's since after school which was at 3:00. Me and Harry left snog's about 9:00 still talking and laughing, so now harry is walking me home. "Are you serious?" I asked 'yes, i sware to you my louis would do anything for carrots." So did Niall ever get to finish his song with the guitar?" "nope, Louis said that nobody will do nothing but find his carrots and he ment it." Harry was telling a story about his friends Louis, Niall, Zayne,and liam. Is Louis is funny.

"You know what they go to our school I'll introduce them to you on Monday." we were in front of my house. None of the lights were on which means everyone was asleep. I turned to face harry, He had his hands in his pockets looking up at me. (She was on a step so she's taller than him right now lol). "Well thanks for this date, i had a lot of fun" i smiled pushing a piece of hair out my face. "I did too, a lot of fun."

Then there was an awkward silence, I want to kiss him so bad but this was a little first date. "So i guess I'll see you tomorrow to have another date or hang-out?" I asked "Yeah. I'll text u tonight?" He suggested "of course . I'll answer" we laughed. "see you" i waved opening the front door." bye he waved back. I walked in the house then turned around to see harry walking off the stairs, he then took his hands out his pockets and slapped his head like he did something wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!!

-vote

-comment

-Follow

-Marcels_Bae