"Flash Back"

Black &slanted words= thought

Slanted=flash back

Black words=P.O.V/time/day

--------------------------------------------------------

(The next day: Rosey P.o.v)

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing pretty hurts by beyonce. That song and video is very powerful. Yesterday I remembered after dinner Harry asked if I was mad at him and something I never thought would happen. IT HAPPENED!!

-Flash Back / After dinner/ (Harry P.O.V)-

I felt so bad about what I said at dinner to Rosey, so I asked her if we could talk alone and She said sure. So now me and Rosey are now sitting on a swing bench out back.

Say something

"I-" we said at the same time, then laughed "I'm sorry" I blurted as we slowly got our laughs down. "about what?" she asked confused as we stoped laughing. "Earlier...I didn't mean It like that...-" Rosey looked down at the ground. I used my index finger to lifted her chin up to look at me.

"....I do like you as a girlfriend, I just thought you'd say something because we don't know each other. I didn't mean for you to feel embarrassed,or sad,or mad. I guess what I'm saying is I really do like you, and would hate for me to make you mad... so are you mad" I asked as.

I removed my index finger from her chin. "of course." she smiled at me, then sat up straight and looked forward. Awkward silence fell agian, I look at Rosey and studied the beauty on her.

(Rosey P.O.V)

"Rosey..." I look at Harry and noticed how close he had gotten when I was faced forward. He licked his lips "your beautiful" he stated. As I blushed looking at the ground I responded "Thanks" I then felt Harry use his index finger for the second time tonight. "Your beautiful when you blush don't hide it" he told me. I again blushed looking down.

He then chucked. His chuckle is adorable. He then lifted my chin up again for what seems the third time tonight. I laughed at my thought. "Don't hide it" he laughed. "I can't help it, it's how I blush" I explained laughing with him. I then found his eyes again. I also noticed his eyes kept falling to my lips So I copyed his eye movement with mine. I guess he couldn't help it anymore by the way he leaned in quickly and kissed me.

I kissed him!! We touched lips, And I loved it. Let me tell you it felt like fireworks.Then I heard some one interrupt by saying "uh,hum". Me and Harry quickly distanced each other. I turned around, I saw my brother intertwined hands with gemma's hand.

"So, you like my sister?" Chris asked "And you like my sister?" harry answered with a question and smirked "we're going to get along then" chris smirked with him. "I guess so" Harry confirmed. ok we're not dating. I mean yet I want to go on three dates first. "okay this is over" I stated standing up as Harry wiped the bottom of him lip somewhat smirking still.

Chris and gemma left, and it was just me and harry again. I turned around to face harry. He walked up to me, put his arms around my waist and tried to kiss me. I moved my head back. "What did I do" he asked worried "That kiss was a mistake...I like you I really do but before I ever get into another relationship...I need to go on a date at least 3 times..." I explained putting up three fingers.

"To make sure I'm making the right decision on who to date." I told half of my thoughts. Harry's face turned into a frown and slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and backed up. "And if your not with that,then I'll know I made the right decision of telling you my rules?" I finished. By him being silent and still holding a frown I decided to go to bed.

I started walking to the backyard door until I felt a hand pull me back and turned me to around. I came face to face with the one and only Harry. "I will, I'll do anything for you". We exchanged numbers that's when I walk him to the front door, and told him I'd see him later. Right when I was saying goodbye he kissed me agian.

Don't get me wrong I kissed back, but then broke away. "Harry we're moving to fast. Can we at least go on one date first...please" I said putting my hands on his chest. "I'm sorry...um...so I'll see you later." he fake coughed and slipped his hands in his pockets then walked next door.

-week later/present Day-

(Rosey P.O.V)

The thing is he hasn't called or texted in a week since what happened. Was I harsh? Or was he flirting to get with me in bed?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it it's was a long chapter. all of them will be so write you later.

-Marcel's_Bae