"Dinner with the styles"

(Rosey P.O.V)

I was just putting my hair into a ponytail then i got my phone out and started listening to music. The first song I put on was white walls by macklemore, Ryan Lewis feat. Schoolboy and Q Hollis. My mom busted through the door and started talking thinking i could hear her. So i took my ear buds out my ears. "what you say?" i asked. " i said your not wearing that, put on casual clothes not pajamas" "okay well i didn't know what type of clothes to wear at first.. so now i know ,thank you i guess and I'll be right down" i explained "okay hurry their here already" she mentioned. so i changed into my outfit.

(polyvore: team-harry-always)

Then headed down stairs. When i was fully down the steps i have to stay the son was cute, but I'll still act normal. "and this is my daughter rosey" they waved at me. "Rosy say hello". "hi" i waved back and tried to put on my best smile. "can you go get your brothers please" my mom asked "sure mom" i replied irritated. i went back upstairs and knocked on my older brother's door. okay so lets pause this. so i have an older brother that's 19. which mean's he's one year older let's resume : he opened the door. " what nimrod" he asked while eating an apple. i could have sworn he was just eating cereal. lol, wow he's fat. "mom said come eat.' i replied annoyed. He closed the door.

I walked to my little brothers room. He's 4, his name is Jacob. The only thing that makes him different is that he has dark brown hair and has frekels. Jacob opened the oped the door fully dress and prepared. "Let's go" i picked him up and walked down stairs and put him in his high chair. Then i sat down in my chair which is was next to the son. I'm tired of calling him the son. i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to come face with the son.

(Harry p.o.v)

Man she's gorgeous. What was her name. i forgot, i should ask. I tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around. Start with introduction harry. "Hi I'm Harry" i let my hand out for her to shake it. When i looked i her eyes she looked like she was confused, focused, or maybe thinking about something. Was she thinking about shaking it.

(Rosey p.o.v)

That was his name. It somewhat suites him. To me he looked like a Marcel, i guess not. "Rosey" i replied shaking his hand and smiling.

(Harry p.o.v)

Her name already sounds perfect and looks to. Her name, voice,smile, and her hand in mine.WOW! Her hand was so soft, and it fits right into my big hand."nice to meet you" "you too" she responded. so nice to meet a beautiful brown haired with a beautiful smile girl. "thank you" she said "did say that out loud?" i look around and saw the whole table looking at me i blushed as i was embarrassed. "yeah" she responded blushing also.Just then a boy walked downstairs about the same age as Rosey, he sat a crossed from Rosey and grabbed her hand.

Maybe she's already taken "you okay?" he asked Rosey "um" she looked at me. "yeah" she blushed. Did she blushed at me? I think i made her blushed. "oh harry this is my son Chris. Chris,Harry." Chris let go of Rosey's. Then it made me realize that he is her brother. Or fiance, or husband. Omg just stop harry and ask. I mean I'm not scared. Okay on a count of three.1....2...
"so you like my sister?" Chris asked. Now i don't have to ask that's his sister. "As a friend....or like a....a" i was so nerves, why won't he talk to Gemma "a?"he asked me to finish "a girlfriend?" i finished then i looked at Rosey. Rosey blushed "both." Chris replied in curiosity. I was still looking straight in Rosey's eyes.

(Rosey p.o.v)

Harry was looking straight in eyes i can't help it any more. i need to tell he's hot. i just want to kiss him. When Chris said girlfriend. i immediately looked at ground and blushed,like always. Then looked back up to see him looking at me. What if he's thinking about asking me out?
"i think making friends with Rosey would be great, but dating...." oh my god. i was so sad and humiliated. We were still looking in each others eyes.the smile wiped off my face. I looked away from him. I looked up at my mom "let's get started mom." i said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear reader i hope you liked it i didn't post it last Friday cause i wrote it so freaking long it took the whole week but hope you liked it.

QOTD:

WHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY WILL SAY ABOUT HIM LIKING ROSEY AS A GIRLFRIEND?