"School day"

(Rosey P.o.v)

  It's was now Monday and still no text or call from Harry. I'm starting to think he was just using me, I got ready for school and got dressed. while I'm walking I saw 5 of my best friends walking up to me. As usual I would walk out my house to school and they would catch up. They lived in my neighborhood so it was easy for them to catch up to me.

"Hey guys" I waved "hey" they responded in unison. Oh right I haven't introduced them or me. okay so I'm a dancer, I know I seem like a person that doesn't like to dance because I'm cold hearted. I dance my sadness away. I sing my madness away. Anyways four of my friends dance with me and one doesn't but we go to the same school. Lol.

Tara:

-a girl

-straight

-flexible

-nice

-little control of

-dating Christian

-----Next person----

Christian:

-a boy

-straight

-speaks his mind

-cold hearted a little

-skateboarder

-likes Rosey a little

-date Tara

------Next person----

Sam:

-a boy

-nick name Sammy

-bisexual

-confused

-nice/ sweet hearted

-funny

-thinks he likes Christian

----Next person----

Cay:

-a boy

-gay

-speaks his mind

-cold hearted

-sometimes nice

-Fashion Police

-has a crush on Chris (Rosey's brother)
- Rosey's BFF

----Next person---

Abigail:

-a girl

-straight

-a little flexible

-insecure

-mean

-sometimes nice

-irritated by Tara's control side

-likes sam

"so spill Rosey, what's up with you want a boy named Harry" cay asked. "nothing anymore after what I told him last night"I confirm "what did you tell him?" Tara asked "I told him that before we even start a relationship I need to go on a date 3 times to make sure he's the right guy." I shrugged "your complicated" Christian announced

"starting a relationship! what do you mean?" Tara asked "I mean after dinner me and him was talking, he made me blush....then...might have kissed him" I explained everyone stopped walking and looked at me. As I kept walking they all ran up to me again.

"oh girl that's bad, you're a bad girl"cay announced "I'm very bad" I joked. "omg okay that's very bad." Sam laughed

"what happened after you told him about your date thing?" Christian asked" I was about to walk away but he pulled me back and said..."

I looked down and blush before continuing "what?!" cay blurted excitedly "that and I quote...I would do anything for you" cay screamed,tara laughed,Christian just straight faced while having tara holding his arm, sammy was in shock,and for once this week Abigail smiled.

we made it to school and I ran up the stairs to the second floor,down the hallway, and to my locker. I grabbed my stuff for math class. when I turned around i saw what I was running from. the same people with the same face.  "Oh..my... fucking gosh" cay say again excited.

"I don't get it,what's the problem with the guy" Christian asked. "the problem is we exchanged numbers-" I was cut off by squeals, "eep" the girls and cay yelled. "he said he would call or text when he wanted to start our date or just to talk,or hang-out... but never did" their faces turned into sad ones " it's time for me to go to class" I walked down the stairs and to class. when I walked in I was late.

"your late ms.carter" Mr bogan announced . That's why I'm a rebel I can't even start a day without being criticized. "yeah I know Sherlock" I told him, he shut up "you have a new student that sits next to you" I turn to my desk and guess who I saw...

i saw.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it. It took me all day it now 10:31 published at 10:33 or 10:34. anyways I was hoping maybe you guys would come up with a trailer for this you would be big help, thanks!!!

-Marcels_Bae