"Planning Dinner With The Styles"

(Rosey P.O.V)

  I just got home from school in my new red and black charger yes we got a lot of money my dad is the owner of apple. So i have 5,000 in my bank account, my older brother Chris, my little brother Jacob so when he grows up he has money. Plus my mom and dad has more than 5,000 in their bank account so do the math. Anyways I'm wearing my cute outfit right now.

i just walked through the front door to see my mom and dad cooking.OH GOD my mom is cooking this has got to be important my mom is the best cook in the family. i slowly walked up to the kitchen counter. "whats going on?" i asked awkwardly, putting my backpack down. "what you mean we can't have a family dinner for once." she asked while stopping to finish the chicken salad. "yeah since last year" i said dramatically "okay soo we have a new neighbor next door and i invited them." "yay more people." i said in sarcasm . "honey i think this will be great especially since they have a son.. that's your age." Chris came downstairs.

"so what, he can break her heart back to the cold world state again, this is my sister we're talking about, i care about my little sister ." Chris replied with full hearted truth. "aww I'm suprized you care, when did you start caring?" i asked part sarcastically. " your my sister what you think, but anyways i can't have that again plus she kept eating all the ice-cream that we bought." Chris said grabbing cereal.

"well i think it will be a good idea so she can get back on track, forget about Zac and maybe start a new relationship of a friend or boyfriend." she said satisfied " mom why do you keep saying boyfriend, since when do you pick who i date? you don't even know him." i stated "i keep saying boyfriend because he's cute for you, i do know him and ever since Zac broke your heart, now go get dressed." she demanded. I did as i was told and put on some pj's (on polyvore:team-harry-always)

I put on pj's because she told me to change. I changed into that because i'm rebel to mom. Lets get this dinner started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked i update fridays or saturday

-Loveable_Jailyn