Volatile Times

(Literally standing in the chips aisle while writing this and it's snowing cocaine. Don't judge me XDD)

The potent atmosphere of the Mikaelson Mansion suffocated the family and Vincent Griffen as they entered through the duplicate doors fervently.

Annabelle's almost blackened eyes scanned the house cautiously. She was holding herself back from turning, though not into her wolf form, but something much more frightening. She could still feel, Eva's presence, but hopefully if Niklaus did his part, then the little witch bitch would only find uninhabited cradles.

As Annabelle soon approached Hope's nursery, she saw an angered, Eva standing over her daughter's empty crib, knuckles white, clutching her plum colored blanket. She'd made a mental note to burn it once this all was over. She stole a glance at the unconscience hybrid on the floor. Positive that, Klaus was still alive she looked back up at Eva.

"Seems you were too late." Annabelle snarled, though her presence came to no surprise to, Eva. She could detect the witch as soon as she entered the house.

"Yes, it seems I was." Eva replied snidely, turning to finally let their eyes meet. "But at least I won't be leaving here empty handed." Annabelle frowned slightly in confusion."Who said you'd be leaving here at t'all?"

Without hesitation, Anna sped over to the youthful witch, gaining a tight grasp around her throat. Her eyes illuminated golden making her claws eject, as they dug into, Eva's neck.

"You know, disappointed is not a word I take a liking of using, Ms.Sinclair. You betrayed my trust. You lied to me. Then,-" Annabelle says, her voice slowly escalating. "You have the audacity to break into my home, not only that, but you actually attempt to take my children away from me!" She shook her head in disbelief with an evil smirk pulling at her thick, light brown lips.

Giving, Eva time to register everything that she had said, Annabelle's chocolate eyes gradually began to transform into pure onyx as she moved in closer.

".... You. Have no idea who you're dealing with." She growled. Eva's emotionless face changed when a snide smile invaded her countenance. "Go ahead, kill me!" She challenged.

"You think I won't!? Do not. Test me!" Annabelle replied.

"Oh I don't doubt for one second that you wouldn't, but then you'll never find the missing children,... and let's not forget about your precious little harvest witch!"

Devina?

"What!? You didn't actually think I'd leave here empty handed did you?" Eva said with a dark smirk.

Annabelle's grip around the witch's neck tightened instantly at the mention of, Devina. "What did you do? Where is she!?" She questioned angrily, as her eyes went back to their normal color.

Eva hesitated trying to gasp for air until, Annabelle's grip loosened slightly to allow her to speak. "She's in the Brimrose abandoned factory." She struggled. "... But then again, maybe she's at bottom of the bayou. Who knows?"