So Far Away

I just felt inspired to write this chapter early, so I decided to publish it for you darling! The second part I had actually started writing, but didn't like the way the story was going so I deleted it all and rewrote it! Hope you like it, enjoy! :)

1000+ Years Ago:

Life was miserable for the young Annabella. She was very much in love for a 19 year old, but her mother was impossible! The boy that she spent time with as a child was now back in her life after so long of being separated. When she was little her mother would spend a lot of time with who she soon came to know as Lady Esther, and while she was away Annabella would spend her days with her Bestfriend Rebekah along with her brothers Kol, Elijah, Finn, and her Favorite Niklaus.

When she was around him he felt different from the others. He even had a different smell to him almost animalistic, it felt familiar to Anna. Like she was used to the scent. From the moment she laid eyes on the dirty blonde haired boy she was compelled by him. It was like a lock was put between their two chained lives and they instantly became inseparable.

For ten years she only thought of him after her and her mother up and left out of nowhere. Anna was heartbroken, literally, but she was determined that she would see him again. And she did, ten years later when her mother came back to "collect a debt" as she called it. At that time the young Annabella hated her mother with a vengeance. She was becoming of age now, being at the peek of nineteen.

She would've found any excuse to leave her mother for even a day, maybe she would find her opportunity back there, with him. But if it ever came down to her and Niklaus between her mother she would have to stay with her in order to protect him.~

I was excited to finally be back, it wasn't Norway but as long as the Mikaelsons were there it felt like home. My mother and sister had disappeared on me yet again, but I could care not I just wanted to savour the time I had left here. I entered a small cabin, which I remembered to be where mother and Lady Esther used to meet, of course they were there communicating in secrecy. As if I would ever care.

At first sight Esther didn't seem to recognize me until I finally said something. "Hello Lady Esther. I see you've reunited with my mother." I say with a soft smile not even bothering to caught a glance at my mother. She frowns in confusion, then her eyes widen after realizing who I am.

"Little Anna? Oh you've grown into such a gorgeous woman!" She says pulling me into her warm embrace. She seemed to look a bit down. My "sister" was in the room as well and the way she looked at her. There was a longing in her eyes.

I giggle shyly, I always saw Esther as the mother I always wanted. "Thank you, it's so nice seeing you again. By any chance is Rebekah around?" I ask quietly.

She smiles knowing that Rebekah would be the first person I would ask of considering how close we were as children, but really I wanted to ask for Niklaus. "You should find her and the others in the courtyard. Just below the White Oak." She answers warmly.

I run out to the yard and I hear the clinking of swords meeting and laughter. I run out to see the back of Rebekah's lean figure, she was stood next to a boy with chocolate hair. They were watching two men sparing, they were doing quite well actually.