✖️Chapter 19

And I aint never ever let a bitch hoe me, so if you say you 'bout that life you gotta show me! ~ Lucci Vee

Chyna POV

I was doing 60 mph in a 35mph speed zone. The way Tez sounded I knew it was serious. I pulled up to the abandoned Chic-Fil-A before getting out and almost pissing on myself.

Lo and Niyah where standing face to face. Lo was at a disadvantage though, because Niyah had to gun pointed straight at her head. And with the training we been doing, even if Lo ran Niyah wouldn't miss.

"Oh bitch you silent now?" Niyah smirked knowing she'd gotten the upper hand.

"Shid, what you waitin' for baby girl. Shoot it. Prove to me you not pussy." Lo challenged.

Although she wouldn't show it I knew Lo was about to break any minute.

"Niyah, put it down. We been friends too long." I persuaded.

"Hell nah, fuck her. Walkin' round like she better than everybody."

I could see the hatred Niyah had built up for Lo. It raged in her eyes as she held on tightly to the gun.

"Man if you pull that trigger all of us gon' be effected. I'll never forgive you for that shit." Tez stated. No laugh. No jokes. He was dead ass.

"Me either. Lo been down for me since day one. I'll never forgive you for that shit Niyah"

I saw her eyes go from hate to fear. The only thing she feared more than getting her ass beat was being alone, again. When her mama left it was hell enough , but to be alone again, no friends, no one to vent to, that's worst than suicide.

I slowly say her put the gun down and back into her Versace bag chuckling.

"You got lucky this time" She smiled at Lo. A devilish smile. As if she was saying wait for next time.

"I bet" Lo smiled back before attempting to get in my car "Oh and Niyah" she called before Niyah closed her door completely "We aint cool, we aint associates , I don't fuck witchu' at all. Just to be clear if you died I wouldn't give a fuck." She said before throwing up her deuces.

"Bitch fuck you. Bum hoe" Niyah spat.

"Like you wish Martez would fuck you?" She laughed. "Don't get yourself exposed bitch"She laughed before signaling me to drive off.

We hadn't even noticed Martez had left after that last comment. I would too. He have a baby so he don't need to be fuckin' nobody. Need to wrap his willy up and leave it alone.

|Next Day|

D.J. POV

"Please, no feelings have to be involved.Plus I know Chyna not puttin' it down like me." She said with confidence. Her ass been trynna get me to say yes to this little affair for the longest. But for some reason I'm stuck on Chyna. Maybe I could use Diamond strictly for sex. No strings attached. Hm.

"No feelings?" I asked.

"None"

"You better not tell a damn soul. "

"Yes, daddy" She smirked

"Well I gotta get back to wifey so I guess I'll see you later." I explained before grabbing my keys.

"See you later then." She said with slight disappointment in her voice. I ignored it though because she wasn't one of my priorities, Chyna was.

I grabbed the handle before looking back one last time and saying "Cheer up ma." She gave a slight smile and I continued to go to my new Rolls Royce Phantom. My shit was fancy as fuck. I almost loved this car more than I loved myself. Crazy huh?