✖️Chapter 26

D.J. POV { 11:03 a.m.}

"Hell yea. Just like that." I groaned pushing Mari's head further down.

Mari was a bad ass girl I met at the store. I aint know bitches who shop at Wal Mart was this freaky. She aint really have no hair to pull since it was cut short and curled up, but I was clawing the fuck out her scalp.

Her bald headed ass can't cook worth shit but she suck some mean dick. No , some angry dick. The girl is amazing. Just sensational.

"Swallow it. " I smirked. She forced out a giggle before looking me right in my eyes and swallowing every one of my kids in one gulp. I can tell she did this a few times.

Nasty ass.

"You wanna chill now or you gotta go?" She asked getting up and wiping her mouth. I tucked my dick back inside my Polo boxers and buttoned up my pants.

I looked down at my Rolex and back up at her. "Nah , I gotta go meet my homie and his son. "

She nodded as she grabbed a cereal bowl and some fruit loops. "Well lock the door on your way out. " She said nonchalantly.

I liked Mari more than Diamond. It was honestly no feelings. She just wanted to get a little wild every now and then. I love a freak. And this girl was freaky and then some.

"You gon' be home tomorrow?" I asked half way out the door.

"Nah. I'm flying out tonight for Miami. My sister's baby shower is in a few days so I'll be spending the week with her. " She explained.

She finna be suckin' and fuckin' everything in Miami.

"Oh , iight. Well hit me up when you get back. " I said before she nodded and picked up her rose gold iPhone 6 plus.

I closed the door and walked out to my all black Phantom. This was my baby. Customized with marble interior in the inside ,the bitches went crazy when they saw it.

I started it up and pulled off in the direction to Tez's house. This nigga been losing his mind lately. Telling his baby mamas about each other, letting his sons meet for the first time. I got respect for that nigga tho. 'Cuz honestly , Chyna's ass would be more clueless than a deer in headlights if I had a kid. To be honest I don't be meaning to hurt Chyna's feelings with shit I do. I just get caught up too much. And that's becoming a real problem.

I pulled into Tez's apartment complex and saw him on the balcony on the phone. I wondered who he was talking to 'cuz Mr.Collins hasn't been in contact with anyone except my dad. And my own pops won't tell me shit he say. Them niggas bond stronger than anybody's I know.

I took the keys out the engine and grabbed my phone before closing the door and hitting the lock button.

"Wassup man. " I said walking up the steps.

"Wassup." He said hanging up on whoever he was talking to. "Why some nigga calling me telling me give Chyna a message. He say her moms death was planned and her daddy aint shit. Then he hung up when I started asking questions. "

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know man. I ain't gettin' in Mr.Collin's personal life. What he did is his business. "

Tez nodded in agreement.

"The boys inside." He said as he grabbed the door knob. "And why you smell like a female?" He frowned.

I pulled my shirt up to my nose and smelled it. I shrugged not wanting to explain myself.

"Yo gay ass been trying on women's perfume again huh?" He busted out laughing.

"Bitch that was one time. I was 12 and I wanted to smell good for Kacy. " I said remembering my 6th grade crush. I should have never told his ass about that.