✖️Chapter 10

If I should die before I wake, Its cause you took my breath away ~ Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown

D.J POV

Chyna called me and I denied the call. I feel so guilty. This now makes 2 things I'm hiding from her. Me and her not together officially but I do Know that sleeping with Diamond was wrong.

A knock on the door broke me out my thoughts. Only 2 people knew I was here alone. Diamond and ...Chyna.

I looked out the peek hole and just my luck it was Chyna.

I slowly turned the lock.

"Keep cool D.J" I told myself.

"I called you on my way here " Chyna said headed for the stairs with a Wing Stop Bag.

"Oh. Yea. I was um in the shower"

"Oh. Yea cause ion want you smelling stank around me" she made a stank face and I did a chuckle.

She looked at me funny.

"Baby you ok ? You seem tense" she looked me over.

"Y-yea "

"No your not." She walked over to me and pulled me to the couch.

"You gone be mad at me. It wasn't intentional though I promise..."

She scrunched her face up.

"What you ..." she got cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello? Hi Daddy.... With D.J.... No sir. Is everything ok? Here he is"

She handed me the phone.

"Hello ? Hey Mr.Collins ...oh uh hey. Yes sir. Why would I do that? Ok. I'm doing it now. "

I gave Chyna her phone back and heard her go from calm to nervous.

It was my dad on the phone too. She just don't know that.

He told me grab the gun hidden in the safe behind the family portrait. Then he said the 'business trip' went bad and now we might have trouble until they get back. Them niggas claim they plane aint deport yet but they BETTER find another way. The last time I got shot at we was in the park and my daddy told me run. I was bout 14 then. A bullet hit my leg. Lets just say the feeling was unpleasant.

When I got back down stairs Chyna looked scared.

"What did you wanna tell -"

BOOM

"RUN CHYNA. " I WAS BASICALLY DRAGGING HER. LAWWD GIRLS ARE SO SLOW.

"Somebody in here" I heard a deep unknown voice say.

I took Chyna to my dad's room ,lifted the carpet and told her to stay in the secrete room under there while I try to get my keys.

"D.J no!" Chyna grabbed my arm.

"Stay here and be quiet. My dad told me get you to the Safe House and thats what I'ma do. "

Chyna POV

D.J left me alone . I wanna know what he had to tell me though. I can't do this whole running from bullets thing. If this is what being Hood Rich is about then I don't want it.

I heard gun shots ,then footsteps. I was about to shed tears.

When the D.J slid down in the room I practically attacked him.

"Oh my god I'm so happy to see you. I thought you got shot " I said into his neck.

"Nahh I'm cool"

"Say bruh I heard something in here"

The men sounded like they were standing right on the board on top of us.

__________________________

Cliffyyy😭

They got caught or nah?

D.J got a lit gangsta in him?

Hmm...

Comment💘

Vote 📈