✖️Chapter 9

I been gone too long. True or False, Right or Wrong? - Lil Wayne

Niyah POV

Since Lo been gone , me and Chyna grew a little closer. We been doing everything together lately.

"Niyah we should go shopping" she suggested. I sighed.

"Not everybody has a black card like you Chyna" I assured her.

My dad never really told me what he did. It seemed legal though because I never saw thugs are anything with him. He carried his self in suits and smoked cigars. He said he don't have time to be a little drug dealer. We make the dough though.

"But you have moneyyy" she yelled.

"Girl you better be quiet. Yo daddy in gone come up here "

"What ever. He wayyy in the west wing of the house. "

"Why yall so far away?" I questioned.

"He says he needs me to know as little as possible so he puts his rooms over there. I rarely ever hear him talking. I think the room is sound proof"

"Wow"

She nodded.

I got a text from my dad and told me to get home now. I sighed loudly.

"What?"

"I gotta go Chy" i hugged her and let myself out.

D.J POV

Me and Diamond were chilling AS FRIENDS. We good friends thats all.

"So D.J where's wifey? I know she don't like me" Diamond Smirked

"Talkin bout Chyna?"

"Yea her"

"I dont know where she at. She aint call me today" I said sitting back.

"Poor babyy. Go get me a cookie though"

"I would but girls who have over 6 tracks in they head cant have cookies. "

she gasped and punched my arm.

"Don't do me that!" She squealed.

"Girl don't hit me. You know you can pass yo HIV to me through physical contact"

"You gon stop playin boy. I'm clean boo" she said.

"Really? God must have blessed you"

"What ever. " She said.

"Don't be mad Dee. You know I got love for you" i chuckled and laid on her lap.

"Move nigga. You know yo head weigh two tons"

"Girl please my head sexy "

Then it got quiet. I raised up and looked at Diamond who looked like she was thinking about something.

"What you thinkin bout ?"

"You". She said smashing our lips together.

I tried pulling back but then something came over me. I got needs. Chyna my baby and I would never hurt her but what can I say? Im a man bruh

__________________________

Ooooh what D.J did?😩

Vote😏

Comment💌