✖️Chapter 21

What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no. What do you mean? ~ Justin Bieber

D.J. POV

It's been about a week and surprisingly Chyna and I are on good terms. I went to see her on Thanksgiving but I been chilling at Diamond crib lately because not only does her mouth do wonders, but the bitch can cook. I didn't even know hoes could cook. I thought they were supposed to just be good for laying on they back. But then again, I guess they gotta have somethin' to keep the men in relationships runnin' back.

"Watchu doin' ?"

"Looking for some shoes to match this. I need to go shopping. I swear Porsha takes my good shit." She responded. I nodded my head in agreement. The clothes she rocked was expensive as fuck. I don't even know how she affords the same shit me and Chyna rock but she do.

"Time to stop letting yo broke ass friends sell yo shit." I stated. She rolled her eyes at me.

"What is that smell?" She asked scrunching her face up at the salt and vinegar chips I was opening. "Ew throw it away!" She yelled holding her stomach.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' before popping one in.

"D.J. I'm being ser..." She couldn't even get the rest of her sentence out before she threw up chunks of the lemon pie she ate a few minutes ago. When she started it was like she couldn't stop. I ran to hold her hair but some throw up almost when on my new red bottom shoes and that's dead as fuck. These bitches aint even release yet so I'll be damned if lemon pie particles and the rest of thanksgiving dinner land on these shoes. I went to get a towel when I thought she was done.

"You good ma?"

She nodded before grabbing the towel and wiping her mouth. "I'm fine." She said beginning to wipe the throw up off the floor. I'm glad she wasn't expecting me to do that. Cause I would've just threw a few towels over it and call it a day.

I walked to the kitchen to grab her a bottle of water.

"Here" I handed it to her.

"Thanks. "She said throwing the towel in the washing machine and turning it on.

As she turned around I caught myself looking at all her curves. Her body was wayyy more experienced than Chyna's. But Chyna will always hold the title as wifey. I don't give a damn if Beyoncé wanted this dick. She wouldn't be wifey. But Lauren London? That's a different story.

" Ass gettin' fatter , I see." I smirked.

"I wonder why." She said with no excitement in her voice as she grabbed the tooth brush to clean her mouth.

Cause I been laying down that pipe.

"Mhmm" I said giving her a heavy handed smack on the butt and running before she could throw anything at me.

After a few minutes I heard the water cut off and I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I opened my snapchat and played with the faces. I made rainbows fall out my mouth but decided not to post it since later I would have to answer why I'm at Diamond's house shirtless if Chyna saw it.

"Baby..." Diamond called.

Baby?

"Yeah?" I answered hesitantly.

"Get out." She said with a straight face.

Bitch, excuse you?

"Wait what?"

"You're here all the time D.J. I'm tired of having sex because my vagina's sore and I just want to be alone. So no offense , but you gotta go. Now." She smiled and handed me my shirt.