✖️Chapter 12

Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen bee ! ~ Lorde

Chyna POV

I looked my father dead in his eye as he sat across from me.

It's been a week and he's finally back.

I was close under D.J. Maybe a little too close but hey, he wasn't complaining. My dad cleared his throat motioning me to scoot over and D.J's dad just smirked at him. D.J was grinning back.

"Chyna... You know who you are now... Are you ready to accept it? "

I shook my head no.

"I guess I have to encourage you a little." He smiled at me. I slightly scrunched up my face with a suspicious smile. What he meant by encourage me?

He pulled a MCM bag from behind the couch he was sitting in. I didn't even see him bring that in. Don't get me wrong, I have seen MCM bags before, I own 3. But this was COMPLETELY different. A LiMited edition MCM bag just for me?

"Open it"

I did as told. My heart was jumping and my eyes were bulged. A diamond necklace, a Prada watch, and a pair of red bottom heels.

"Oh my god daddy" I gawked.

"So you like what you got? This is the life Chy. Buying what you want with no limits. Just one rule: don't get caught. "

I looked back up at him and nodded.

I looked over at D.J and he was walking in the kitchen with his daddy.

"You see Chyna ... you and D.J are next in line. You can't let me down baby girl" he grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

"You don't have to say no more. I'm in!" i said smiling and looking down at the MCM bag.

________________________

Short. I know. Work with me. Progress report cards come home this week😩.

Anyway😐

Vote❗️

Comment 😈