✖️Chapter 2

Chyna POV

"Come walk with me Trey" Treasure smirked and put out her hand. He grabbed it and walked with her.

Once they were out of ear shot Lo dogged shorty out.

"Where she think she going in all that brown? Lookin' like a cup of chocolate pudding. "

I was dying laughing bruh. Lo was really mad.

"I think she look like a pound cake. Delicious" D.J said rubbing his stomach.

"Mane that girl look like she know all the bootleg snacks. Running round talking bout ' oooh yall heard that new cake Little Debbie bout to drop? Its pose to taste like rainbows and unicorns. Its gon melt in ya mouth and make ya taste buds jigg' " Lo said doing her best fat girl impression. That just killed me. It was funny.

"Her lit chubby self gon turn Little Debbie into Big Derba!" Lo continued.

Martez was cracking up. He almost fell off the table. I just couldn't deal with Lo right now.

Trey POV

Treasure was flirting hard. No lie, shawty fine! But ion want no chick every nigga attracted to.

"So wassup with us?" she asked wrapping her arm around me and pulling us closer together.

"Um... you tell me" I said smirking.

She just giggled and pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

I wasn't expecting it but I pulled back anyway.

"Nah ma, lets just stay friends"

"Best friends?" she asked unwrapping her arm.

"Yea. Best friends. " I smiled and nodded my head. Then we started walking back to the tables where everybody was sitting.

When we walked up everybody was laughing but got quiet when they seen us come up. Then they stopped laughing and started trying to hold they laughter.

"Mane why the joke stopped? I wanna laugh too"

Martez POV

I'm not the type to talk a whole lot when new people around but these my niggas. I was finna cut up. Not too much though cause I had on my sport blue 14's and i aint wanna mess em up.

"Wassup Debra?" I asked Treasure.

Everybody died all over again. But Trey and Treasure was just looking confused which made it funnier.

"Um...my name is Treasure" she said making the moment even funnier.

✖️

✖️

✖️

At the end of the day everybody went home. I told debbie,i mean Treasure bye too. She mad at me though. Oh well. I'll buy her a box of brownies later.