XII

hi! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with school. but thank god it's Friday and thanksgiving break starts woooo! :-)

---

Louis loves him?

Maybe he had heard Niall wrong.

Louis can't love him. Well, he can't as more than a friend. It's impossible.

However, anything is possible and Harry just didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe that Louis, his best friend, loved him, let alone liked him.

This is insane.

Harry has to ask Louis himself. Actually, they need to talk anyways. It was time for confrontation.

Harry didn't answer Niall as he got up and quickly put his shoes on, not bothering to put on socks. He grabbed his jacket and keys.

"Whoa, Harry where are you going?" Niall asked. He got up to follow Harry out the room and downstairs.

"Where do you think?" Harry muttered. He doesn't know why, but Harry feels some type of anger towards Louis. Why couldn't Louis say this himself? Why did Harry have to hear it from someone else? Now, Harry knows he should've told Louis long ago that he loved him, but he was scared because Louis was straight. This is completely different.

But little did he know that Louis just realized the love he had for the taller boy about a week or two ago.

Harry got into his car with Niall getting in the passenger. Harry looked at him questioningly.

"I'm not gonna let you go through this alone. I didn't tell Louis anything, but I did tell him that he should talk to you," Niall explained.

"So, you're on my side?"

"Wha- no. I'm not on anyone's side! Harry, you're smarter than that. You know I'd never pick sides. Im just here for moral support,"

"But for who! Both of us are probably going to end up crying, and you know damn well we will. And if Louis doesn't, you sure as he'll know I will." And with that said, Harry sped off towards Louis house. Louis didn't live that far, but who has time to walk when you need to confront someone now?

When they reached his house, they both quickly jumped out the car and sped walked to Louis' door. Harry knocked harshly on the white door.

But then, the stern look on his face softened because he had no clue what he was going to say to Louis. He couldn't just yell at him. Nor could he just kiss those soft and plump looking lips of his.

Harry started panicking. He turned to Niall who was looking any where but at Harry.

"Quick, niall! What do I say to him?" Harry asked desperately.

"Um, I don't know? That you love him too? I'm not good under pressure!"

"I'm the one who's under pressure! It's not like you're the one who is about to confess their undying love to their best friend of four years and possibly ruin their chances of being together and/or their friendship!"

Niall didn't say anything, for he was looking behind Harry. Harry noticed this, and closed his eyes, letting out a loud sigh. He slowly turned around and was met with gray and green eyes.

"Hi," Harry squeaked out.

"Hey," Louis said. He was standing there, in black sweatpants and a gray Adidas sweater. The expression on his face was unreadable. Not that Harry want know what he was feeling at the moment.