Epilogue.

this takes place about 6 years later. also idk if I mentioned this but Harry and Louis are the same age. they are 24 now.

warning: contains activities of the secks, the talk of dirty, and errors of the spelling

---

Work. Stress. Work. Stress.

The cycle never ends.

It keeps going and going until you've finished working and stressing. But, then you start stressing again because of what you were working so hard for. You're nervous of what could go wrong. You're nervous of what's happening around you.

Louis and Harry and almost everyone involved were stressed; nervous too. But no one was as nervous as Louis.

Every one could tell how worked up he was getting by everything going on. All the commotion. They tried soothing him, telling Louis everything will be alright. Louis just nods and pretends he's listening. He's not going to stop worrying until the event is over and done with.

Until he's in the bed with the love of his life curled up in his arms.

"Lou, mate, you have nothing to worry about. All of our moms have got the rest of it under control." Zayn reassures the - still - tiny man.

Louis sighs deeply, "I know, I know. I can't do anything but worry and be nervous. I feel like it's my job, Zaynie-boy."

Zayn sighed while shrugging. Louis rolled his eyes an sat on the couch in the room they were in.

Soon, a knock on the door was heard and Zayn mumbled 'come in.' The door opened to reveal Jay, who smiling wider than ever.

"Hi, boys. Zayn, could I talk to my son for a few?" she asked sweetly. Zayn smiled and nodded, then exited the room.

Jay took his spot next to her son and Louis immediately laid his head on her shoulder. She rubbed her hand up and down on his arm, trying to soothe him.

"Mom, I'm nervous."

"I know, sweetie. But, you're the one who is waiting at the altar. Harry is walking down the aisle. The only job you have right now is just standing there and say your vows. I'll tell you a secret, I just went to Harry's room and he is freaking out. Niall and Liam are trying to keep him calm, but they're struggling. I need you to be completely calm when standing up there. We don't want Harry fleeing his own wedding now do we? No, we don't. And neither do you. Lou, there isn't anything to worry about in this moment."

Jay kissed Louis' cheek and smiled before getting up to leave. As she was opening the door, she turned around and blurted out, "Oh! The wedding starts in twenty minutes. I think you should put on some pants. Okay, bye sweetie, love you!" And Jay was out the door.

Louis looked around frantically for his suit pants and luckily found them under the small snack table he has. He had no time to worry about how or why they ended up under there. He'll ask Zayn later.

As he was struggling to put on his shoes there was voice that shouted through the door, "Ten minutes, Lou! You're were supposed to be out here a long time ago!"

Louis recognized the voice as Niall's and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Ni! I'm coming!" Louis laced his second shoe up and grabbed his suit jacket. He threw open the door and caused Niall to stumble back.

He rushed passed him and started jogging to the altar. Honestly, Louis couldn't wait until this was over so he could have his new husband all to himself. Sure, Louis doesn't mind sharing Harry with family and friends, but he would rather have the tall clumsy boy to himself.