*Prolouge*

Don't let me go.

Not so sure where this is going.

Uhm. Just comment what you think and ok bye

*Attempting Suicide.*

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it, Harry.

The voice was in his head again. The same one that had told him to take the broken glass to his wrists. The same one that told him to beat up so many people. For what? His shook his head in despair. The boy went to the bath tub. Maybe a bath would relieve the stress. He was sick of this. Sick of people praising him for popularity. Sick of his parents not caring. Sick of his friends not understanding. Sick of everything. He walked back and sat on the floor against the wall in a ball. "No." He said, aloud, as his eyes welled with tears.

"Do it. Do one cares about you anyways." the voice echoed in his head. "No, I have friends, I do."  he whispered, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. "Yes, but they don't really care about your feelings." The voice cackled back. "Yes they do." He whispered, tears rolling off his chin and onto his dark skinny jeans "No they don't." The voice shot back. "Liam doesn't even care. He only cares for Danielle. Not you." The voice said.

"Yes he does! Liam is my best friend! I know he does! Niall cares, Zayn cares!" The boy whined while moving his arms to his hair." Did they care when you cut?" The voice cockily said into my mind. He let out a sob and covered his mouth. "See? If they cared, they wouldn't have been so naïve." the voice chimed "They care!!" He yelled into his hands. "No. Your family is never home. Your friends can never hang out even though we know they're always with girls because you always ruin their dates. You always ruin everything." the threatening voice replied.

He stayed silent. The voice was right. He let out another shaken sob. "Who would care for an ugly faggot like you?" The words repeated over in the boy's mind. He let out a scream. A loud scream. A scream of everything he had been holding inside of him for ages. A scream of sobs. A scream of agony. Pain. Dispair. He stood up, shaking. He opened a random pill bottle on the sink. 6 pills. "More."  the voice said, frustrated. 7 pills. "More!" the voice was nearly yelling at him. 8 pills. "MORE!" the voice screamed into the boys mind. 12 pills. "Now take them. End this all." The horrifying voice crackled in his mind. He swallowed all 12 pills. He walked to the bath tub and turned off the water, now full to the top. He sat inside, water coming up to his chin. The tears and sobs were un human. The screams still shaking his  body. After a few minutes, the boy went completely silent. He closed his eyes. A smile spread across his lips.

Harry Styles was defeated. 'Finally. Its over.' he thought in the dark defeated mind of his. He closed his eyes and let one last tear fall down his cheek. He heard 2 more words. "Goodbye Harry." Harry took one last breath before it all went black. He lay motionless in the tub. The water up to his shoulders. Silence within the bathroom. The boy sank into the tub, head submerged below. 

He was gone.

(Authors note: this is just an attempt. Harry doesn't actually die.)

Just then the door slammed open. The woman at the door looked at her son in the bath tub, floating motionless. Words cannot describe the un human sound she produced. She called the police. They carried him out of the bath tub in soaking wet clothes and with that, he was out the door and into an ambulance. Harry's friends Liam, Niall, and Zayn started to worry and were notified later that night of the incident. They immediately rushed the dead boy to the hospital.

Harry Styles was proposed dead.

... well that was... painful.

I'm going to update chapter 1 soon.

Like tomorrow.

Anyways.

Please follow along with me, and please please please give me feed back?

Love you guys

-Mallory(:x