*Chapter 6*

Okayy well Im going to be starting another fan fiction soon, so just stay tuned.(:

The next day, I woke up with a huge amount of soreness in my side and my leg. I sat up at 6:00 am, and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. After showering, and eating breakfast, I put on a white tee shirt, a black Hollister jacket, black skinny jeans and my ankle brace. My walking had been getting better, and I figured I'd survive without the crutch. And I didn't really want to get made fun of again. With that, I got in my black Range Rover and drove to school.

I pulled up to the school, got out of my car, and walked into the building. I immediately started getting strange looks from everyone. I walked down the hallway, and almost everyone looked at me. Did I have something on my face? I made a quick check in one of the hallway mirrors. I looked completely normal. I Heard one girl behind me laugh and say "Wow, what a man whore,". I turned around, and they turned away. Why is everyone looking at me!? I started to get nervous. I passed Liam in the hall way. "Hey, Liam!" I said. He looked up at me, and kept walking. I made my way to my first period class and sat in the desk. Everyone seemed to be watching me. Zayn turned around to me. "Dude what is going on?" he asked in a hush tone. "I have no idea. Everyone's staring at me. What did I do?" I Whispered back. "Everyone's saying you got in on with Stan's and Tylar's ex, Abigail and Eleanor in the same night." He said. I paused.  "Wait, what? Who's Tylar? Eleanor? What?!" I asked. Zayn paused. "You mean you don't know who that is?" He said. "Uh, no!" I said. Another pause. "Well man, you're in for it. Tylar and Stan are going to get you so bad." Zayn said. I sighed. "Of course they are." I sighed. I heard the girl next to me chuckle. "Nice outfit, queer." She scoffed. I looked back at my hands lying limply on my desk as the teacher called for everyone's attention. This is going to be a great day, I can tell.

The rumors and the stares went on all day. I sat through the whispers and teasing all the way up till 8th period. I walked into the dark classroom, and sat in my seat before Stan could get in the room. Right as he did, I saw anger flame into his eyes. I avoided eye contact. He was unusually late, so class was started right away. Thank heavens. I was basically shaking during class, nervous to leave the room. The class dragged on for ages, while the teacher was dawning on and on about the civil war, and lifestyles of those who experienced it.  The bell finally rang and I grabbed my backpack off the back of the chair and nearly ran out of the room. I immediately went to find Niall, Zayn, Liam or anyone to be with. I saw Niall. "Niall!" I called. He looked up. "Hi Haz. Dude, what the heck is your deal." He said. "Niall I-" He cut me off. "Dude. Just stop. We know what happened." He said. "Niall, I didn't do any of that, okay? I don't know where this came from or who said it. But I didn't do any of that. First of all, I'm not even straight, second, Abigail and Eleanor are the biggest sluts in the school, they probably do 7 guys a night!" I said. He just nodded. "Alright mate. Makes sense. Text me!" He said as he walked down the hall. "bye.." I mumbled, feeling the numb blackness come over me again. I continued walking down the hall way. I felt an arm grab mine, and fear exploded into my body. I turned around. "Louis! Thank goodness its you, you scared me so bad." I said, gasping. I looked at him. He was wearing a black tee shirt that hugged his biceps in the hottest way, and red jeans. Nope, don't go homo for Louis.  "Its alright, It's just me. Listen. We need to get out. Now." He said. I nodded as Louis grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall way.

"I already took your car home." He said. "Shouldn't leave your keys in there, Haz. I'm taking you home" he said. My stomach swirled as he called me by my nickname.  "Oops." I said. I turned around to see Stan and his group of people come walking towards us.

"Louis" I whimpered. He turned around as well. "Run." He said. He nearly pushed me as I started running, but didn't hear his footsteps behind me. I did hear Louis' voice though. I stopped walking and turned around, watching the attractive boy stand up for me. Stan was about an inch infront of his face, yet much taller than him "Look boys. I don't want you getting into any trouble, so if you could just drop the bat, turn around, and go back home to your mothers, that'd be great. Also, Stan, you might want to atleast pay some slight attention to your hygene, because that's horrid." He said, a tone full of sass. I chuckled as Stam's jaw dropped. Stan pulled back his fist, and decked Louis right in the mouth. "Oh my gosh, Louis!" I yelled, running back to him. I heard Louis laugh. "You want to play this game again?" I was nearing Louis and the group of taller, yet younger boys. "Come on, lover boy." Stan said. Louis hesitated. "No, I don't fight girls." Louis said, picking at his nails. Stan laughed. "You're so gay!" He said, as the rest of his boys started laughing. That set me off. I pushed Louis aside, and swung my elbow right into Stan's jaw with all of my strength, causing him fall back on his back. I put my foot on Stan's chest. "At least he's gonna accept it." I whispered. Stan's eyes widened. I stepped off of Stan, grabbed Louis' arm, and walked to the familiar black Porcshe.  We both got in the car and Louis pulled out of the parking lot and sped out so fast, you could hear the tires squeak. His jaw clenched as he sped down the street, his knuckled turning white.