*Chapter 9*

sorry for the slow updates. i update every 100 reads. thanks for 1.1k. Post Concert Depression is the worst tbh.

ok bye

Harry's POV.

"Louis, will you stay tonight?" I asked, as the movie ended. He smiled up at me. "Yeah, I will." He said. I smiled back. We sat in the darkness as I flicked off the TV with the remote. He turned to face me, and brought his hand up to stroke my cheek. "You're beautiful" He whispered, looking into my eyes in the dim moonlit room. I didn't know how to respond. He was beautiful. He was. But that stuck to me. I wasn't beautiful. I knew I wasn't. I just shook my head slightly, feeling his hand remain on my cheek, and looked my hands lying in my crossed lap. He paused, and then sighed. He lifted the bottom of my chin with his finger tips. His face looked sad. "Yes, Harry." He whispered. I shifted my gaze downwards, and immediately snapped it sideways, taking note of where my eyes were scanning Louis' body. "Harry, look at me." He whispered again. I did so, and he pushed a dark curl off my forehead.

"Harry, you are beautiful. Your curls are perfect, your eyes are so green, and big, and happy.. Your cheekbones are so perfectly sculpted.. Your nose is so cute, and your lips.. Harry your lips.. they're perfect.." He whispered, his thumb tracing over my bottom lip as I closed my eyes." they're soft, and warm, and so pink, and they fit in mine like a puzzle piece even though I've kissed them only once." He traced his fingers down to my jaw. "Your jawline is so defined.. I'd love to kiss it, all day, and show everyone that you're mine." He whispered. I shuddered underneath his touch. He slid his hands down to my chest "Harry, your chest is so perfectly toned, and strong.. Cuddling into it is the most perfect thing I've experienced.." He paused, and moved his arms to stroke my biceps. "Your arms.. They're so strong and tan.. They're amazing." He said, letting his hand trace along my tattoos. My eyes remained closed as shivers ran up my back. "Your tattoos are so beautiful.. They have a story behind them.. I can tell... The ship.. I once heard a quote... 'Even if youre lost at sea..''" I opened my eyes as he pulled up one of his sleeves, revealing a compass tattooed onto his arm. "'I'll sail the world to find you." He finished. My breath hitched in my throat. He traced over the heart on the inside of my bicep, and the Pink Floyd symbol. He chuckled. "Is that Pink Floyd?" He whispered. I smiled and nodded. "I like it." He said. I smiled. He traced over the rest of the tattoos, and my eyes shut closed again in response.

He grabbed my left arm, and gently caressed the skin of my forearm. "Last but not least.. Your scars. Your beautiful scars." He traced over the fresh and old cuts. "Just like I said a few hours ago. It needs to stop. They define your life. I know you're strong. I know you can do it. I know it gets hard sometimes, Harry. It isn't worth it." He said, locking his eyes with mine. I nodded. I managed to choke out a whisper. "Lou, I love you." A faint smile played on his lips. He broke eye contact and pulled my arm up to him. He lightly splattered kisses on each new cut and scar just like he had earlier. "Harry.." He whispered against my lips. He placed another kiss on a scar. "I" another light kiss. "love" another light kiss. "you" another. "So much." He put my arm down, and pressed a kiss against my lips. The same fireworks from before ignited off in my stomach, and left my heart racing for more when he pulled away.

"Bed time?" He asked against my lips. I nodded. I stood up, and held out my hand, which he gratefully accepted. He stood up from the couch, and laced his fingers with mine. I walked up the stairs to the hall way, and stopped him. I gently put his back to the wall and leaned in closer. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips, and pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, which drove me over the edge. I put my hands on his jaw, and cupped his face. I gently brushed my lips against his, as he released his bottom lip, causing his hands wrap around my waist. "You're so beautiful" I whispered against his lips. I leaned down, and pressed my lips against his. His eyes shut, and he immediately moved his lips. Our lips moved intensively on each others, wanting to taste as much as we could of the other boy. My mouth opening, and closing again, feeling his lips run against mine. Our lips folded and molded together in the most creative ways, making my inside turn in delight. He pulled away. "Bed time" He said with a smile on his face. I scoffed as he walked beside me and started to walk down the hall, so I grabbed his wrists to pull him back. His back hit the wall with a thump. He snickered, as I grabbed his waist with my hands and pushed up against him so our bodies were touching. I leaned down and kissed his lips, and he almost immediately brought his hands to hold my jawline. Our lips once again moved together like they were made for eachother. I took his bottom lip between my teeth, causing him to let out a light moan. I dropped my hands lower, to the waistband of his tan skinny jeans, and held him tight against me as I pushed my hips into his, earning a low moan to escape his lips. He grabbed the belt loops on the side of my jeans and pulled me into him as he pushed his hips back against mine. I pushed my body against him, and grabbed his waist underneath his shirt.