*Chapter 1*

Ive said enough.

Chapter 1.

The alarm blared. 6:00 AM on the dot. I groaned and got out of bed. I went through the cycle. I took a quick shower, and I put on my white tee shirt and my black skinny jeans. I put on a beanie and left my curls hanging on my forehead, then I ate breakfast and went to school.

I sat next to Zayn in first period, which was physics. "Hey whats up?" he said. "Nothing really" I said in a bored tone. We sat in silence as the teacher dawned on the fact of gas molecules and tornados. He showed us interesting pictures of huge tornados and dancing molecules. This lead all the way until the bell rang. I walked the halls to my second class of the day, which was Theatre Drama, and That class has always been my favorite. I put on a smile and walked into the room, and I was greeted by Mrs. Tainy which is ironic, because she's tiny. She comes up to about my elbow, Even though I've always been a taller guy.

"Goodmorning Harry" She said happily. "Goodmorning" I said smiling back. I went and sat in my chair waiting for her to get the class together. Niall and Liam came and sat next to me and talked to eachother about Danielle and Kamryn, Liam and Niall's crushes. Mrs. Tainy asked for everyone to go to their seat and she began speaking about the Rules Of Improvision. A few people demonstrated, and it was hilarious. The rest of the day went by shockingly fast.

Untill 8th period, which was Government and Law. I had a smile on my face all day. It was a normal day. I walked into class and set my stuff on my assigned desk, and I felt a strong kick right in my shin. I groaned in pain and turned around. "Oh Im sorry, did that hurt?" he asked. Stan. He had his light hair up into a spiked quiff, a blue V-neck and those rediculous pants that went down to almost his knees. None the less, he was good looking. Ive always hated that kid. "Not really, I don't mind being kicked by a girl." I said with a smirk. He kicked me again, and I fell to the ground. "That wasn't an invitation to do it again, faggot" I groaned. "You're the faggot, you little queer" he spit. The teacher came in the room. "Stan!" He shouted. Stan stood up straight and gave him an innocent smile. "Get in your desk. Now" He said. "He's the faggot on the floor" He said.

Destroy him.

No.

Destroy yourself.

You're the queer, remember?

I shook my head. "I'm not a queer" I said, shaking my head, still on the ground."Yes you are, you deserve to be dead!" He yelled. Tears filled my eyes. "Stan Mason! To the principles office! Now!" Mr.  Rayes yelled. Stan laughed and walked right out the door.

"Harry, please get back in your seat." He said, calmly. I stood up. "Yeah right." I said. I picked up my bag, and walked towards the door with tears streaming down my face. "Mr. Styles, please sit in your seat!" He said. I cut him off and slammed the door shut.

I ran down the hall way and out the door. I jumped into my car and raced home, tears streaming down my face. He made the voice come back. The voice had been away for 3 years. 3 whole years. I was doing so good. 3 years down the drain.

I got out of my car at my house and slammed the door. I walked into my house, and no one was home. The usual. And no one would be till about 4, and it was only 1:30. I walked into my room. I slammed the door and slid down it, letting the sobs escape my lips. I covered my mouth and tried to hold them back, but failed as I sobbed into the darkness.

Of course not, you queer, I'm always here.

Come on, it didn't work 3 years ago.

Do it again, you little faggot.

"No!" I screamed out loud. I ran my hands through my curls, the tears streaming down my face "I'm not doing this again! I don't want you in my head, I don't want you owning my life!" I screamed into the darkness of my room. "I don't want to live like this anymore!!" I yelled.

I sat in my room screaming at myself for about an hour. It was 3 o clock when I came to my senses. My sister would be home soon. I heard another voice as I looked up with a tear stained face. This voice was different. It wasn't crackled. It wasn't rough. It wasn't sharp and violent. Painful. It was high pitched. Smooth and pleasing.

Harry listen to me. Stay strong. Itll be worth it in the future.

"Who are you? Why are you talking to me?" I asked quickly. Silence. I waited. My emotions gone. I felt like they were nothing. I walked down stairs. I went to make some tea. I walked to the cabinet and bumped my leg on the table. I groaned and looked down at my leg that had a purple spot. "Stan" I muttered. I got some ice and laid it on my leg as I laid down on the couch. Who was that voice? Was he real or just in my head..? Why would Stan treat me like that, after everything he and I had been through together.. I had so many questions about everything that had happened today. I felt sleep creeping up on me. My eye lids drooped by the second, and within minutes, I was floating in a dark, dreamless sleep.

Okay thats chapter 2, I hope its not too bad for you, anyways.

Please give me feedback.

Ill only get better if you do!

-Mallory(:x