*chapter 10*

ok

Harry's POV.

3 hours later I found myself laying in bed with my head rested on a tear stained pillow and brand new cuts decorating my arm, blood dripping onto the already red sheets. My throat hurt from screaming nothing into the darkness of the empty flat. But what do I care? My heart was numb. At least it was now. 1 hour ago, I thought I might pass out from heart break. Now I'm just numb. I cant feel my arm anymore. I wish I could. I hated myself for what I did to him. The picture of his face after I hit him couldn't leave my mind. His blue eyes brimming with tears, His cheek red from my hand, his lip quivering, and his heart shattered.

I remember that one day when me and Louis were playing football in his back yard. We would pass the ball back and forth, kicking it across the back yard, laughing when the other boy would get hit in the face or the stomach. We looked up into the sky at the dark clouds as we felt rain drops on our head. The rain started to pick up and soon enough, it was pouring. Louis sprinted out of the back yard, and around to the front of the house into the street. I chased after him, and soon enough we were chasing each other through the street. Maybe a game of tag or just running around, but it didn't matter one bit to me. We saw a flash in the sky, and the thunder clapped and Louis tensed up in my arms as I caught up to him. "You okay, Lou?" I'd mumble into his dripping wet ear. He'd just nod. "We should go inside now. It's thundering and lightening. And it's a bit cold, considering its nearly April." He replied. I nodded and kissed his cheek, grabbed his hand, and pulled us both into the house. Who knew 3 days later, I'd be in bed crying after abusing my boyfriend..

The memories burned more tears into my eyes. I sat up and wiped the tears off my face. I decided to go into the kitchen in my sweats and no shirt. I checked the clock. 3:10am. I sighed. Tomorrow was the last day before a 2 week long break. Spring break. It was a bit early for still being the last week of March, but I knew I had to go to school tomorrow. I had too many tests to worry about that I wouldn't want to forget about the next 2 weeks.

I brewed a cup of tea and made some Macaroni and Cheese. I sat on the couch in the living room, staring out the oversized window of the flat, looking at the moving city below. The rain pattered on the window, leaving streaks of water that raced down and dripped off the window pane. I sat, watching the rain drip onto the sleeping city below, wondering how nearly a month ago, I was the depressed boy all alone with no one to love. How did my life change so much in a month? Oh that's right. Louis Tomlinson came. I looked down at my white jumper. The sleeves were stained red, from my blood seeping through. I looked across from me to the couch where the TV sat just across. I could nearly see Louis crouching over me, kissing every part of my mouth.

I bit my lip as a small tear rolled down my cheek. I immediately wiped it away with the bleeding sleeve. I decided a shower might help. I stood up, put my untouched macaroni and my tea cup in the sink, and walked to the bathroom. After stripping off my clothes, I got in the shower and turned it on hot. The water burned my skin, but I didn't care. I deserved to be lit on fire, I didn't mind a bit of hot water. I looked down at the now washed away blood pooled at the bottom of the shower, mixed in with the water. I let his name escape my lips, as my salty tears mixed in the steaming water dripping down my face.

Louis.

-----

7:00 am.

I found my self laying on the couch as the sun started to rise. I slept for 4 hours. I felt horrible. But I knew if I could make it through today, I'd be alright. I began getting dressed, wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots, and a black beanie to calm my curls. I drank a cup of tea, and washed the dry blood off my arm before brushing my teeth and walking out the door and into the London rain.