11.

"Lucille, what are your thoughts on global warming?"

Aurora pulled her hair, praying that this would go well. So far Harry has eaten a whole tray of cookies and dropped his dignity about 7 times on the floor.

Thankfully enough, Spongebob was only brought up 4 times, by Harry, of course.

"You know, Harold, you sure are young." Aurora's grandmother noted, setting down her knitting supplies to sip from her expensive old china.

"That, I am."

"Aurora has told me so much about you," Her grandmother started, smiling at Harry. Harry turned to Aurora and smirked, "Oh, really?"

Aurora narrowed her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't start with me."

Lucille began again, clearly poking fun at her granddaughter. "Oh yes, dearie, she is always mentioning how smart you are, and organized. Only good things, really. She's growing fond of you. Am I sensing chemistry?"

Harry was going to burst out laughing any minute now, but he didn't, because the look he was getting from the dark haired girl was deadly.

"Lucille, don't you lie to him. You know I only talk shit. He's a asshat." Lucille gasped, setting down her expensive china and wagging her finger at Aurora.

"Now, don't you speak that way in my home, Aurora Grey. You watch that mouth, you hear?"

"Yes." Aurora grumbled, sitting lazily on her grandmother's couch.

Todd was sitting next to Harry, drinking tea and enjoying the controversy taking place.

"Now you kids can go, me and Todd are gonna catch up. Don't have too much fun." Lucille winked, picking up a cookie from the coffee table.

"Nana, he's so boring. Sometimes I literally consider shooting myself." Aurora joked, following Harry up the stairs.

"Shut the hell up, you love me."

"You wish."

"True." He agreed, opening her bedroom door and falling onto her bed.

"I don't like you," Aurora added, after 10 minutes of silence. Her tummy was full but she could make room for Harry's delicious lips.

"Same." He replied, turning to lay on his stomach. Aurora was sleepy, and she knew Harry was too. After about 20 minutes, he was fast asleep, snoring softly and stirring in his sleep.

After a while of staring at him, Aurora fell asleep, too.

She woke up to him being gone, but she had a text message,

Harry; should've kissed you goodnight. x