18.

hey you guys is chapter 16 up?
I wanna make sure it's there.
thank you (: love you

-

February 16th, 2015, 9:40 a.m
-
"Stella don't do it."

"Watch me whip."

"I hate you."

"Same!"

Stella was standing on an hill, that was littered with snow. Aurora woke up this morning to a crazy Stella on her doorstep with a sled and a bag full of Capri-Sun fruit punch.

They were all so surprised it snowed again, but they didn't question it.

Stella pushed Aurora into her car and dragged her to a hill, and her intentions were to go down the big ass hill with both her and Aurora in it, while they sprayed Capri-Sun in the air.

"This is stupid."

"Get on the damn sled, motherfucker."
"Stella seriously I don't want to." Aurora sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. it's been day 5 since her and Harrys sort-of-were-not-really-together-break-up.

Stella engulfed her head in her hands, and groaned. She took Aurora by the shoulders and shook her back to reality.

"We've all grown tired of seeing you sulk, which is why we each get you for a day in the week. My day is today, and at the end of the week, we just pray you feel better. He's not worth your tears, babe, girls just wanna have fun! Which is why we're here. Let go of anything you're holding onto, and just be happy, for 3 hours max."

Aurora nodded, giving in.
"Alright alright, let's do this."

She got onto the sled, and before she could even say go, Stella pushed her down the hill.

"STELLA I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." She screamed, staring at Stella's silloutte as it disappeared into a dust of bright white snow.

-
February 17th, 2015, 12:12 p.m.

Today was Niall's day.
He showed up at her door at 11:00 a.m, sharp. with a bag full of food and eyes full of hope.

They were going on a road trip.

"Niall, like literally, where the fuck are we even going."

Niall was singing to Justin Bieber on the radio, discarding everything Aurora said.

"We're going to fun town!"
"That literally sounds like something straight out of a horror movie I'd rather not thanks."

"You're so grumpy, lighten up. Where's the fun Aurora we've all grown to love."

"Up your ass."

"Fair enough."

Aurora was snoring, but the sound of the freaking backstreet boys woke her up.
"Tell me why!"
"Niall! Where the hell are we?!"
"We're going to an amusement park!"
Aurora got up, her posture straightening.
"Wait really?" She asked, excitment laced in her high pitched voice.

"Yes!!!"

"Okay, wow, this might not be so bad."

2 hours later..

"Aurora I'm gonna throw up." Niall groaned, grabbing her arm at the very top of the Ferris wheel.
"You've literally eaten like 7 candy apples."
"No! I've eaten 6."
"You ate mine."
"Okay 7."
Aurora sighed, and grabbed his head, covering his ears.
She had fun, but now she just wanted to get him home, she was scared of him getting too sick.
"Alright we're going home."
"No!"
"Niall, you feel sick."
"It's okay, I swear, we came here to have fun for you to feel better."
"I do! I do feel better. Let's go, okay? I'll make you tea or something."

So they went home, and Stella came over to help take care of Niall. And for some strange reason, Aurora did feel better. And she hadn't even gone out with Liam or Louis yet.