19.

i finished this, it's done.

if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at my email, louisisavaginaheadgottazayn69.1738.23.21deeznutz.com

dont email that omfg gotta zayn!!

i love you soo much xo

-----

March 2nd, 2015, 2:44 a.m.

unknown; Aurora

me; whos this

unknown; don't do this

me; sorry, seriously, who's this?

unknown; forget it.

Aurora sighed, wondering who the hell would wake her up so early in the morning. She was so close to falling back asleep, when her phone started ringing.

Aurora groaned, rubbing both her eyes. "Hello?"

"I miss you so much." A deep voice whispered through the phone, cracking slightly at the end.

"Harold? Are you drunk, what the fuck is your issue? It's three in the morning, what's wrong? Oh my God."

"Come see me," He begged. "At the bookstore, see me now, please," He pleaded with her softly, his voice different, he was intoxicated.

She knew, but she also knew damn well that she couldn't leave him there alone. She couldn't even imagine what he was going through, she didn't even know him anymore.

So Aurora got the fuck up, and slipped some random boots on, before walking slowly down the stairs and down the street, to the place where she hadn't been in so long.

A place she missed dearly.

She walked in, expecting the store to be a mess, but what she didn't expect was for Harry to be a mess.

"Gosh, are you alright?" She sighed, taking his hand and picking his body off the cold floor.

His phone was sprawled on the ground, and next to it was an empty bottle of beer.

"What is wrong with you, just speak to me."

Harry ignored her words, and hugged her so tight she felt as if she might burst.

"I'm sorry."

Aurora rolled her eyes, and touched his hair, stroking it.

"Harry, I get it."

"No, Aurora, listen. I'm a fucking idiot. You don't need me. You do not need me to be happy, you were right. I know, I know I know I know. But I, need you. I need..you..to, be happy." He managed to get out, struggling to speak.

She was listening to his words, bathing in his affection.

"I love you. And I want to be be with you forever, for as long as it takes. For the rest of my life. I want you here. I want you to kiss me and hold my hand. And be here to help me when I'm not at my best." He continued, stopping to look up at her in admiration.

"I love you. With every sick, twisted part of my heart."

"I love you too,"

"I have no logical explanation, for what I did. I pushed you away. That's my fault. Be with me." He pleaded, grabbing her hands and holding them like she'd let go and drift away.

She gave in, letting go of his hands and latching onto him.

"I love you too. Okay, okay, I'm here, I'm yours."