4.

"Alright, okay, I can't see anything, Harry."

"Shh."

"What're you-"

"Shh." Harry whispered, pushing his finger against Aurora's lips. Aurora scoffed, and smacked his hand away before crossing her arms over her chest.

Aurora and Harry had been spending every Wednesday and Friday, (plus a Saturday, but no one needs to know that) together for 2 weeks now.

Let's just say they weren't exactly best friends.

"Do you have a flashlight?" Harry whispered harshly, his accent fanning Aurora's face. "Does it look like I carry around a freaking flashlight?" She screamed back, bumping into the bookshelf behind her.

It was 11 p.m. and the power went out in the bookstore.

After 3 minutes, the store was silent.

Aurora panicked.

"Harry? Where the hell are you?" Aurora asked out loud, moving her small hand around the store, searching for a face. Searching for his stupidly sculpted face.

"Harry. I swear to the lord above, if you scare me I'll cut your penis off with children's safety scissors." She warned, taking small steps, moving her arms around wildly, latching onto anything she could grasp.

"Harold!" She yelled, and when her hand felt flesh, she almost squealed with delight.

Aurora reached her other hand to his face, and began touching his face.

"Harry? Is this you?"

Harry shined his phone light on her face. "Bitch, it's Nicki Minaj. Miley, what's good?"

"Damn Nicki, I can cut my enemies with this jawline." She joked back, before taking his phone from his hand and shining it in his eye.

"You're gonna blind me, woman!" He yelled dramatically, before falling onto the floor and placing both hands on his left eye. "Lord may you lay the stairs of heaven in front of me, may you lead me to you-"

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Okay." He said, smiling happily at the dark haired beauty in front of him.

Aurora turned the flashlight on his phone off.

"Aurora? Where art thou?"

"Romeo! Romeo! Where art thou, Romeo!" Aurora yelled, attempting to run through the store before bumping into yet another shelf and knocking about 12 books over.

"Damn Juliet! Calmeth that noise!"

Aurora took this phone out and put the flashlight on again, "What do we do now?" She asked him, moving his phone around to search for his tall body.

She found him there, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well-"

"No."

"Dang flabbit." He responded, walking towards her before taking his phone back.

"Do you wanna still read?"

"It's literally 12 and the only thing I can see is the light you're blinding me with right now."

"I'll still read to you."' He said, picking up a random book on the floor before pulling her with him. Harry was shining his phone flashlight on the book.

"Okay." Aurora sucked in a breath and listened to his voice, "What're we reading?"

"Barbie and the three musketeers." He voiced, opening the children's book and looking up to give her the brightest smile.