15.

1:37 am, January 8th, 2015 .

-

harry; Aurora where'd you go?

harry; Olivia is crying.

harry; Answer me, love.

Aurora ignored his messages, and slide her finger across her phone to see the text she got from Stella.

stella my babe; YASASS BITCH IM SO PROUD OF U LMAO SMACK THAT WHORE TO THE FLOOR.

Aurora smiled at her message, before putting her phone back into her pocket and laying her body down on her bedroom floor.

She has Christmas lights all around her room, enveloping the walls and ceilings into a warm embrace.

She had pictures of random things all over her room, of places she wanted to go, people she wanted to meet, people she had met.

It was a nice kind of messy

It was an Aurora kind of messy.

So when her phone beeped this time, she wasn't surprised to find out it was Harry.

harry; Barklen Park 1:50 a.m

Aurora sighed, and tucked her feet into her old sneakers, before opening her door very slowly and closing it even slower.

In 10 minutes she was running down the street to Barklen Park, that was 4 minutes away from Books.

Aurora found Harry sitting on a swing under the moonlight, a hoodie sitting on his curls and his hands tucked into them, shielding himself slightly from the cold Winter air.

"You're early." He called, as she was nearing the swing next to him.

"Maybe you're just late."

Aurora sat down on the swing next to him, swinging her legs back and forth. Her hands were gripping the chains, and her eyes kept moving to his.

She already missed him and it's only been a couple hours, this was bad.

"I didn't tell you that you looked pretty today."

"I'm sure."

"You made Olivia cry."

Aurora shrugged, lowering her eyes and bringing her left hand to her mouth, to chew on her nail.

Force of habit.

"Do you care?" She asked, "No." He responded.

He reached his large hand over to hers, and tangled his fingers with her small ones.

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know."

"Like, in our lives? What do we do?"

Harry stopped for a moment, to wonder, to think, to question.

"We're all doomed to an eternity of nothingness."

"You know what's weird?" Aurora asked, twisting her swing to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"I feel like, if we're doomed to an eternity of nothingness, I feel like I'd be okay. If in some hypothetical scenario, you were somehow involved, placed, in my eternity, I'd be okay."

Harry smiled at her, and asked her to come closer.

She did. And he pulled her onto him before kissing her lips.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She reassured, taking his hair in her hands and kissing his lips over and over and over again.

"Don't leave me," She whispered.

"I won't." He replied, securing his promise with a kiss.