Chapter 5, sorry that im lazy... Q&A

Forever young, ch 5

Forever Young

Chapter 5

Selima's PoV

I could feel my body giving into sleep. The pull was extremely enticing combined with my mates touch, it became impossible to resist. Kayden, the guy who has abused me, mentally and physically, is my mate.

He enjoys causing me pain. He doesn't do it as a punishment; he does it for his own sick pleasure. Do you know how many times that I have to have broken ribs treated because he felt like taking his anger and frustration out on me? Do you know how many nights I cry myself to sleep from the overwhelming pain I experience?

There have been many mornings that I come back from a run to him laughing about my past. I hate him, and I always will. Nothing will change this; except, my cat loves him...a lot.

I can't just ignore her. She's a part of me. How can I keep her away from the only person she could ever love; her mate? I cannot deny the way he is making me feel by rubbing circles in my back. Maybe I'll just...go....to....sleep.

I look at him one last time before sleep darkness engulfs me.

Kayden's PoV

She is so...perfect, in every way. I don't deserve her; not one bit. I watch as her eyes droop. I watch as her head bobs up and down; fighting off the spells of sleep.

I look down in to her beautiful face and see orbs of golden brown looking at me. I smile reassuringly; telling her it was alright to sleep; telling her that she was safe.

Once she was sleeping soundly, I moved to sit in the bed next to her. I had to make sure that I didn't pull on the IVs that were connected to her hands. Putting my arm around her shoulders, she began to curl into me; causing her body to perfectly mold to mine, as a mates should.

Her sleepy moans filled my ears and enticed me to join her in sleep. Tomorrow, I will mark her to let everybody know that she belongs to me.

Q&A with Main Characters I know it isn't a real chapter. I'll get to that soon. I promise!

Selima

What color is your hair? My hair is a dark chocolate brown and is extremely curly. I mean it's basically impossible to deal with in the morning.

What is your eye color? My eyes are a brownish, gold color; so....hazel? I'll just stick with that. Hehe-haha-hehe!

What is your favorite food? My favorite food would have to be green bean casserole. Mmm, now I'm hungry. I blame you!

Your favorite drink(s)...? I LOVE MILK. Like, I mean I love milk so much, I'd bathe in it. I need to make a mental note to add that to my birthday wish list. M-I-L-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite song? I would have to say... the Sound of Silence. It's a weird song. But I still love it, maybe because I'm weird.

Do you play any sports? No, I lack physical strength and... that would take... effort. Rawr!

If you have and separate questions, message me or leave a comment!

Kayden

What color is your hair? My hair is light brown. It's spiky but not freakishly so. It's nothing compared to my beautiful mate's hair...

What is your eye color? My eyes are light blue, almost clear blue. The rims are really dark

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is sirloin steak. It's delicious. Though it is not as good as animals when freshly killed.

Your favorite drink(s)...? My favorite drink is coffee. I like it dark and strong. It gives me tons of energy.

What's your favorite song? I don't really have a favorite, sorry.

Do you play any sports? Of course! I play football, soccer, baseball, and I box. I also train with the rest of the guys in the pack.

Sorry it wasn't a real chapter. Too busy "living" a "life." I kinda lied. I am just tired! Cya later peeps.

-Love Madi