Chapter 8, Sleepy Kitty

Forever young, ch 8

Forever Young

Chapter 8

Selima's PoV

"What do you mean 'you're not ruled by the moon'?" He asked me in a state of semi-shock.

"I mean exactly what I said." I told him smiling. He wouldn't know this because it has nothing to do with werewolves... well, it didn't before.

"You're my mate!" he growled. It was truly frightening. By instinct I moved myself as far back as possible. The stupid, cushioned headboard had taken a good six inches from doing so. "You will be this packs Luna; fate has already decided this."

He stated this rather calmly, considering it was probably his wolf talking and not really himself. I still don't like him ordering me around but I knew better than to mess with an angry wolf.

"Yes-"I mumbled. "Fate as decide to pair me with the person who's abused me for years." I said dejectedly. I didn't think he could hear me....I had though so wrong.

Something in him must have snapped. I know that for sure. His face was red and he was clenching in a way that must be painful. He stormed towards the bedroom door and stopped right in front of it.

"Don't even think about getting out of that bed until I tell you that you can. I won't tolerate disobedience form my mate." He stated, anger dripping from his voice. "I'm going on a run. I'll be back later tonight and there's some Advil next to you. Be asleep when I return, you need to rest."

Before he closed the door, I heard to sets of footsteps coming this way.

"Don't leave this post." I heard Kayden order to the two 'guards'. "If Selima tries to leave the room, just direct her back inside and...no touching." He told them. So basically, they're my prison guards, yay!?

___________________________________________________________________ _____________

Later that night...

Kayden's PoV

I made my way back to the pack house in wolf form. Running helped me cool off and I decided at the best way to calm my wolf was to go back to my mate.

"She better be asleep." My wolf told me.

"I'm sure she is. She wouldn't disobey us." I replied. "She's too afraid..." I told him sadly; feeling extremely depressed. I wished she wasn't. I wished I had been better to her, instead of treating her like a punching bag.

Just then, I reached the front door of the house. Shifting into my human form, stood and opened the inconspicuous, built-in bench/chest near the door. I pulled out a pair of basketball short my size. Pulling them on, I made my way to the door and opened it.

"Hey Kayden!" a friend of mine called. "Where have you been?" he asked as he got off the couch.

"I was on a run." I told him plainly.

"if you'd have told me, I would've gone with you." I know he would have. We usually go running together but this time was different.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to be alone; to cool off." I told him the truth. He, if anyone, would understand. He's going to be my Bata after all.

"Problem with your mate, I see." He retorted wail smiling. Well, not exactly smiling but... smirking.

"How did you know?" I asked humorously. Hmm, who would've told that son of a bitch? As I though this, a grin came to my face. I think I knew who told him...

"Your mom, who else?" he said. "Well, you better get your ass back to her before she... scolds you." He said, faking fear and horror.

"you think you're funny, don't you?" I asked in a sarcastic tone and I ruffled his hair. He shook it off and trudged away, laughing.

"I hope you fall on your fat ass!" I yelled after him. He only shook his head and laughed harder.

I continued on my way and dismissed the guards I had posted outside my bedroom door. The nodded their heads to me respectfully before walking, probably to go back to their mates and families. I can't wait to have a pup with Selima...or a kitten... I guess it's possible.

I turned the nob slowly, willing it to make the least amount of noise as possible. I didn't want to wake my kitten. Walking in, I looked directly to my bed to see something that was utterly perfect. The Selima was, sleeping soundly, her curly locks spread over the pillow.

"Shhh, don't move, I'll be right back." I whispered to her, even though I knew she couldn't hear a word I said.

I quickly showered and changed into a pair of sleeping pants. I combed my damp hair back and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty damn hot if I do say so myself. J : )

I came out of the bathroom to the sight of my still sleeping mate. She had rolled over and was nearer to the center of the bed. Perfect!

I slipped under the cover, trying my hardest not to disturb her. Slyly slipping my arms around her back and pulling her closer. I could feel my wolf instantly calm. She moaned quietly and snuggled her face into my chest. Could this be more perfect right now?

Glancing to the side table, I saw that she had taken the Advil. That was good. I wouldn't want her to be in pain, well, at least not anymore...

Her mark was still fresh and slightly glistening. Her ribs had healed for the most part and all that was left now was a few purple bruises. On her side, there was a large, painful looking bruise. I all could say is that it looked better than it did before.

I vowed, then and there, that nobody would ever lay a hand on mate ever again. Ifthey did I would snap their sorry necks.

"She is only ours!" My wolf barked.

I nodded in agreement and began to settle down again. All I needed was a night, uninterrupted, with my kitten, my mate. In the morning, I would announce to the pack that she was to be their future Luna. It doesn't matter that she's not ruled by the moon. All that matters is that the pack wolves are.

An idea popped into my head just then. I could research cat shifters; learn more about her and her people in the proses. I grabbed my laptop of the table next to me and logged on. Yes... I would do this for Selima. One night of sleep lost for her is nothing. She is my one and only love...

__ _-________________________________________________________________________

Did you love it??????? Am I crazy>>>>? Can I slap you??????

So many questions!!!!!!!

Shout out to Star Wars geeks. Hehehe gotta llove them

And OLIVIA, TAYLOR, DANI, & TARA.

I LOVE THEM TOOOOOO!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :S "D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D