Chapter 3

⬆️ The twins birthday outfits ⬆️

Mia's POV;

I woke up in my car, my head was pounding, I looked around, empty vodka bottles scattered everywhere in my car. Why the hell am I in my car and- I was trying to recall what happened when I saw a folded paper on the passenger seat next to me. I took the piece of paper and unfold it.

'It was nice meeting you Mia, I hope we'd meet again but in better situations, where there's no tears and sadness.

It was a night that I won't forget ;)

Ps thanks for listening.

-Sebastian ^-^'

Memories of last night started coming back in flashbacks to my mind. My father's deal, me being engaged to a stranger, running from the house, sitting alone in the bar, then Sebastian coming, ranting about our problems, crying on each other's shoulders while we're drunk and then continue drinking in my car and passing out in our seats. What an eventful night. Wow.

I yawned while rubbing eyes and then I tucked the piece of paper in my pocket, Then i turned on my phone, and I wasn't really surprised to see all the 201 messages and 40 missed calls from my dad, mom and Chloe.

I didn't read any of the messages nor I called them back. I checked the time and it was 10:45 in the morning. Great. I started the car's engine and drove off to head home, I'm in a serious need of a shower and a cloth changing, my smell reeks of alcohol and smoke from the bar last night also I needed some pain killers for this massive hangover and some good rest on my comfortable bed, my neck is hurting from sleeping in my car seat. Also since today's my birthday I need to be ready for what's coming to me. I still didn't find any way to run away from this deal, I have no idea what should I do to prevent my father from ending my life today.

I parked my car in my parking space and get out heading to the door ringing the bell waiting for someone to open the door.

When I stepped a foot in the house, I was greeted by a suffocating hug from Chloe.

"Oh my god Mia you're still alive!" She said loud enough to destroy my ear drums.

"Really? I didn't notice that." I answered sarcastically slightly pushing her away after hugging her back.

"I was so worried about you-" she was cut of by my father and mother heading towards us.

The moment my mother's eyes met mine, she gave me 'that look'. This means I'm in deep shit. Really deep shit. But I ignored it anyways, she can't blame me, I was shocked, still am. And I didn't know what to say or do I needed to be alone at the time.

"Mia Ross Kutcher, were have oh been-?" My mom scolded at me but then stopped when she caught my scent which reeks of alcohol.

"Oh my god, you just turned eighteen a few hours ago and you've already started drinking." She continued anger flashed all over her face.

"Yes." I answered truthfully. Like, what's the point of lying to her! The woman already knows.

"Oh god, Mia! How many times have I warned you about drinking and it's effects on your young fragile body!" Dad finally said.

"Oh really? What about we talk about the effects of arranged marriages on your daughter's mental health?" I spit my words at him I'm complete annoyance and blame.

"MIA! Don't you dare use that against your father." My mom said in a warning tone.

"Yea... Yea.. Sure. I'm going up stairs to take a long peaceful shower." I said turning my back and heading to my room.