Chapter 10

I was so tired and not in the mood to see anyone, unfortunately, I had to deal with our families.

When my mom first saw me she stood up quickly and ran towards me hugging me tightly.

"My sweetheart, I missed you so much. Why haven't you called or came to visit us? Ever since you moved out 3 weeks ago we haven't seen your face or heard from you."

I shoved her lightly not hugging her back and looked coldly at her then at my father "you know EXACTLY why." I answered coldly.

"Mia, darling you should stop being cold and mean to us. Noah is a good guy, isn't he?" My father said while motioning his hand towards Noah who was sitting on the couch without saying any word, and of course, the last part wasn't a question, he only rephrased what he said before.

Zach looked at me and shot at me that fake smile that I fucking hate, then he said:

"Oh c'mon Mia."

I walked towards an empty couch and sat there.

"what?" I asked him.

"You two are perfect." He said.

"Oh, yeah we are so fucking perfect and we're so in love and can't live a day without each other." I said sarcastically.

"MIA." My father shouted in a very loud voice that made me flinch in my place.

"WHAT FATHER? WHAT???? DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER? DO YOU WANNA KNOW?" I stood up and started yelling back. But I didn't let anyone say anything because I continued saying "I THREW A VASE ON HIS BACK AND OPENED HIS SHOULDER. THAT'S HOW MUCH WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. WE CAN'T STAND EACH OTHER."

Gasps where heard in the room and Alice stood up saying "how dare you hurt my son?"

"I hurt him because he hurt me."

"THAT'S ENOUGH." Noah said standing up also from his place, his face was red and he looked like he's ready to kill someone. Probably me.

The tense was clearly sensed in the room but no one has spoken another word.

Until Chloe decided to break this uncomfortable mood.

She looked at me and said "so.. where have you been Mia?"

"I was with Sebastian." I answered.

"Sebastian? as in my son?" Alice asked while sitting in her place again.

"Yes." I replied.

"Oh..."

"Where have you been together?" My mother asked.

"None of your business." I answered rudely.

"You know what Mia? That's too much. Respect us or else something you won't like will happen." my dad said angrily.

"What'll happen more than this shit that I'm already in?" I asked and my father let out a defeated sigh.

"I think it's time for us to go." My father said and stood up, my mother and Chloe following.

They started walking towards the door and when my father reached for the door knob he turned around and looked at me saying "don't dare come near any of us unless you get back to your senses and returne the old Mia that I- no, we know. The respectful one. The one who loves her family." And then they were out.

Chloe glanced at me giving me an apologetic look and then she was gone after them.

The Millers followed after shortly.