Chapter 16

After this goddamn vacation was over everyone went to their normal lifestyle.

To be honest I've never felt depressed more than I'm now, I'm so sad that I force my smiles to not grab anyone's attention and not let them ask me what's wrong because I'm sick of everything. Noah makes me feel this way. It's his fault I'm this sad, that's unfair I'm only 18 everything's happening is weighing on my heart and life. I feel like crying non stop for the rest of my life, what did I do to make my life turn into complete hell? Why it's me?

I locked myself in my room. It's been two days since we returned from the vacation and I haven't get out of the room since I entered it. I'm lying in my bed sobbing softly into my mattress.

His words wouldn't leave my mind. The girl's photo in the frame can't leave my mind. His harsh behavior towards me. His kisses. His psychotic side. I can't get him out of my thoughts. I just can't. Everything about him is intimidating me. He's colder than the snow, how could he love like that? Why is he treating me like that?

I started sobbing more and more thinking about him. I can't stop my tears from falling. I tried hiding my cries with my pillow but I failed because my cried became louder and louder. Not knowing how to stop I let myself cry more and more without trying to hide any of them anymore.

_________

_________

Noah's POV

She've been locked in her room for five days now, and I began to lose my temper. Whenever I pass beside her bedroom door I hear faint cries. She's ditching classes and her phone is always off. Her parents started asking me about her and if anything's wrong with her. I would always answer that she's fine she's just tired after the vacation. But it's been five days now, that means she haven't been eating or drinking for five days. Holy fuck.

I jumped from my bed were I was lying

I jumped from my bed were I was lying. What if she died. Oh my god, I should do something. On the first place I don't even know why she've been like that since we came back. Ugh. Women. Let me see if she's alright. I know what you're gonna think, like now I'm gonna ask about her? Don't blame me. It's just that ... I wanted to give her privacy.